10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still on episode 15 of Owl House. I've been really sick this week and haven't really done anything at all. Finished Clockwork Planet which I loved, but haven't been able to watch anything since all I wanna do is sleep. Which I did through most of Monday Night Football, so you know it's bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Just watched episode 16. Past couple episodes definitely got some feels to em.

That's an interesting thought though Power. I won't say that nothing hadn't gotten me emotional before, but recently I definitely get super teary over a lot of stuff. It doesn't help that I go out of my way to find the stuff that does it the most. Your Lie in April? As advertised. AnoHana? Just kill me now. A Place Further than the Universe? Well, there's a pattern here. But then there's the stuff you wouldn't expect it to happen, but it does. The K-On ending destroyed me. ReLIFE? The OVA was soul crushing, but even before that, nothing more relatable than when Rena says "why won't you let me give up?". New Game? Mostly harmless but season 2's ending is pretty hardcore. Side note, hope we get another season, the manga so far has been really good past what has been animated. And then there's Yuru Camp, which is wholesome beyond wholesome, yet somehow I get emotional during seemingly innocuous moments. And finally, Tamayura, which has me in tears almost every episode. I don't even know why. It's such a beautiful show.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2020-09-16 at 09:55 PM.

Got a new computer this week and boy does WoW run smooth. I no longer have to wait 2 minutes just to load in and another 5 minutes just for the world to load so I don't run into invisible walls.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Got a new computer this week and boy does WoW run smooth. I no longer have to wait 2 minutes just to load in and another 5 minutes just for the world to load so I don't run into invisible walls.
    Amen. With my new computer playing WoW is not just faster but with the higher resolution the difference was like putting on glasses for the first time. I thought WoW textures just were blurry whenever you looked at them too closely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Amen. With my new computer playing WoW is not just faster but with the higher resolution the difference was like putting on glasses for the first time. I thought WoW textures just were blurry whenever you looked at them too closely.
    I had a similar experience. Those invisible walls always ticked me off.

I wonder what everyone is up to, those are and are not here anymore.

Same as always, lurking,playing wow,watching stuff, looking for work, missing my GF, self isolating, the usual.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Same as always, lurking,playing wow,watching stuff, looking for work, missing my GF, self isolating, the usual.
    You didn't have to say mine so perfectly, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I got suckered into Genshin Impact. Except it's super fun. Movement is very Breath of the Wild, so you can just go exploring. And the game rewards you for doing so. You have an adventurer's level, which determines your progression and your ability to ascend to certain levels. Then you have your individual character (and weapon) levels. You get things just for roaming around and finding things, doing puzzles out in the wilderness, and alter on commissions and leylines. I completely forgot about the main quest and just went off and did stuff. And it seems like the side quests never end too. I really love just exploring and feel like I'm advancing just doing so. the gacha system is, well, there. It sucks not getting the characters that might be better for you, but eh. I still got a good team. Honestly weapons so far have been the rougher one to roll. Buncha three-star stuff, I feel like it's not worth to level them if I can find better. Really like the aesthetics of Xiangling, and Noelle kicks ass. Being able to switch characters when needed is nice I haven't been able to kill so much time at once in a game in awhile. Really makes me feel bad I started Yu Yu Hakusho and am kind of neglecting it.

As for work, lot of mask-related things that make me hate all of humanity. Could go on forever, but it's not anything you probably haven't heard before.

I wonder what everyone is up to, those are and are not here anymore.
    I wondered the same, so I sought out this thread

I'm posting on /mlp/. Almost everyday. I invite everyone to join me there. There is a 24/7 MLP marathon going on right now over at mlpa(dot)icu

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Welp, I got suckered into Genshin Impact. Except it's super fun. Movement is very Breath of the Wild, so you can just go exploring. And the game rewards you for doing so. You have an adventurer's level, which determines your progression and your ability to ascend to certain levels. Then you have your individual character (and weapon) levels. You get things just for roaming around and finding things, doing puzzles out in the wilderness, and alter on commissions and leylines. I completely forgot about the main quest and just went off and did stuff. And it seems like the side quests never end too. I really love just exploring and feel like I'm advancing just doing so. the gacha system is, well, there. It sucks not getting the characters that might be better for you, but eh. I still got a good team. Honestly weapons so far have been the rougher one to roll. Buncha three-star stuff, I feel like it's not worth to level them if I can find better. Really like the aesthetics of Xiangling, and Noelle kicks ass. Being able to switch characters when needed is nice I haven't been able to kill so much time at once in a game in awhile. Really makes me feel bad I started Yu Yu Hakusho and am kind of neglecting it.

As for work, lot of mask-related things that make me hate all of humanity. Could go on forever, but it's not anything you probably haven't heard before.
    Been playing a lot of genshin myself whats your UID i'll send you a friend request.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Been playing a lot of genshin myself whats your UID i'll send you a friend request.
    606622718, character name is Chizuru. I beat 3-3 Abyss so I got my fifth Xiangling. Can't complain too much, I love her and now her ult is super good.

You children and your video games. Now let's get get back to more adult things like colorful horses that spread the virus of friendship.

Looks like Gen 5 is supposed to happen after the movie next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a movie?

There's a movie?
    There was the MLP Movie, then Rainbow Roadtrip the movie-animated hour long basically-another-movie.

Honestly I thought the stuff they were putting out now in the chibi style was our G5. Are we getting a "real" G5? And another movie?

I was still just occupying my time with other shows like Owl House, the Ducktales reboot, Carmen Sandiego, and Amphibia while waiting on the comics series to put out another giant bundle.
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

There's a movie?
    Another movie next year.

There was the MLP Movie, then Rainbow Roadtrip the movie-animated hour long basically-another-movie.

Honestly I thought the stuff they were putting out now in the chibi style was our G5. Are we getting a "real" G5? And another movie?
    Nah, Pony Life is just a spin off to G4. So far the only thing known about G5 is that it comes after the movie and supposedly Twilight is not in it. Not sure if it's the same Equestria as G4 though.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-10-21 at 01:56 AM.

Nah, Pony Life is just a spin off to G4. So far the only thing known about G5 is that it comes after the movie and supposedly Twilight is not in it. Not sure if it's the same Equestria as G4 though.
    In the distant future, in the mysterious world of Ungulatestria...
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ungulate

Ducktales: Hey, you know what's better than one reboot? Two reboots! (The Duck Knight Returns episode setting up the events of this special.)

Usually they just post the first episodes of their shows on the Youtube channel, so I don't know if this is just them being nice or teasing a full fledged spinoff.

In the distant future, in the mysterious world of Ungulatestria...
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/ungulate

Ducktales: Hey, you know what's better than one reboot? Two reboots! (The Duck Knight Returns episode setting up the events of this special.)

[video=youtube;3Dw44RV4-tY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dw44RV4-tY[/vido]

Usually they just post the first episodes of their shows on the Youtube channel, so I don't know if this is just them being nice or teasing a full fledged spinoff.
    Got around to watching that and it was pretty entertaining, gotta say it.

Been going through a lot of great shows during quarantine, but none seemed quite as fitting to watch as I worry about the world going to hell outside than Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts.

The songs are sparse but impactful. And I started just as the final season was released. On one hand, yay, no cliffhangers, on the other, I'm out of great shows to watch again!

Been going through a lot of great shows during quarantine, but none seemed quite as fitting to watch as I worry about the world going to hell outside than Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts.

[video=youtube;lXlyMYjx-eI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXlyMYjx-eI[/vieo]

The songs are sparse but impactful. And I started just as the final season was released. On one hand, yay, no cliffhangers, on the other, I'm out of great shows to watch again!
    If you haven't seen Psych or Monk I fully recommend them. If you want to watch shows that go nowhere, thanks to cancellations, I recommend Symbiotic Titan and the Thundercats reboot, NOT Thundercats Roar. There's always the quick watch of Gendy Tartakovsky's Primal.

If you're feeling stupid bored and want to watch for an eternity there is always One Piece.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-11-08 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Psych is on peacock now which is free, can second it. Very good.

Could give you plenty of impactful shows, though all anime.