When to use Reck with 4 piece

4 piece Recklessness, how long should I wait for my other CD (Avatar, Bloodbath or Bladestorm) before I should use it and try to get lucky crits to where it I could use it when my other cooldown comes off cooldown? Right now if say Avatar is around 30 seconds I would hold Recklessness, but if there's about a minute left I'd use Recklessness.

When would I also use Bloodbath over Avatar? Right now I'm taking Avatar with Anger Management and love it, not sure if Bloodbath is better but with how RNG Fury is I don't want to chance it.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Reck basicly everytime it is ready, besides Avatar is at ~15sec left or a special phase of the boss fight is incoming.
    More often i'm waiting with Avatar for special phases (like 20%) than waiting with Reck for something.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Bloodbath lines up better with the ring cd, so that's what I use. You can generally get reck off cd in ~30s with moderate rng, but I've gone a whole minute with bad rng, so it's really up to you. If you pick up Bloodbath and AM, there's about a 20 second delay between when bloodbath/dragon roar comes off cd, and the point where you HAVE to use BB/DR to make it in time for the ring (Usually around the 45s mark on the ring cd is the cutoff). So, even if you get bad rng, you can easily fit 2 recklessnesses in 1 BB/DR cd window, the first with BB/DR, and the next with around 30 seconds left on their cd.

Whenever it's up, delay as appropriate for the ring.

Amount of reduction you get is RNG, but the best approach is to play the law of averages. Generally you get about a 30-40s CD on Reck when using it with AM, so plan towards that and see where the Wild Strikes take you, sometimes you'll be luckier than not.

When you want to be risky, decide how much the upcoming phase matters. If it's a mid fight ring use that doesn't line up with much of anything, you can probably afford to play a little riskier. If it's a Bladestorm set or your Execute phase, you'll probably want to be a little more cautionary so that you can stack your CDs better. Remember, Reck isn't that strong of a cooldown, so even missing a use because you decided to play it safe is usually a better course of action than trying to maximize uptime.