Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Arcane Hippogryph Mount, Fel Core Hound Mount, Tweets, Greymane Overview

Legacy of Nightmares Final Numbers, Patch 2.4 on Consoles, Final PTR Patch Commentary

Top Deck of the Week, Hurtstone - Secrets

Space Lord Leoric Tease, Heroes WTF Moments #29, Progression in Overwatch

Overwatch Theatrical Teaser - "We Are Overwatch"

Legion - Arcane Hippogryph Mount
    Legion adds a new hippogryph mount that goes nicely with Brightpaw and the Mystic Runesaber mount. There is no spell, item, or source yet, so we can't be sure if you will be able to obtain this mount.

Legion - Fel Core Hound Mount
    The only existing Core Hound mount was a reward from the WoW 10th Anniversary celebration, but Legion adds a new Fel Core Hound. There is no spell, item, or source yet, so we can't be sure if you will be able to obtain this mount.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Character / Items
    Can you guys please add Winter's Grasp and Flames to the Stolen Present? One chance a year is nuts!
    .Feedback received, they will be account wide xmogs in Legion, should feel rare and special. (Muffinus)
    No changes planned for this event? Gone through 7 characters and have neither, and never got Flames from Rag :-(
    We will continue to monitor the feedback (Muffinus)

PvP
    what's the purpose of making people start over with prestige levels? Why not just continue gaining xp/prest after 50?
    We want the decision to Prestige to be optional, but not trivial. If everyone does it, it's not nearly as "Prestigious." (WarcraftDevs)

Stay true to the idea of a tank being hit; make Taunt give penalties for not hitting tank, such as reduced damage dealt.
    We don't think the fantasy of "I get hit" works well in PvP. Prefer to work on the "I'm on the front line" fantasy instead. (WarcraftDevs)

Curious how you landed on 0.1%/ilvl. What was the target goal? Is 0.2% or 0.5%/ilvl too much?
    It's based on the full spectrum of item levels in the tier. (WarcraftDevs)

Looks fun!Will stat nullification(reallocation) activate upon entering pvp combat in open world or only in instance pvp?
    Only in instanced PvP. (WarcraftDevs)

Transmogrification
    Will Winter's Grasp and Flames of Ragnaros be xmogable enchants in Legion if you have them?
    Yep! (WarcraftDevs)

Garrisons
    Anything that can be passed on about the 'Garrison Resources' that MMO-champion brought up?
    What's been datamined for Class Order Missions is very early dev. Expect quite a few changes between Garrisons and Order Halls. (WarcraftDevs)

Are bodyguards going to be in Legion? Please tell me Illona is a follower, somehow, some way! I would follow HER if I could!!!
    Some followers will have the ability to be bodyguards, but it may function differently to what you're used to in WoD. (WarcraftDevs)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Hi Greg, just wondering your thoughts; why do designers rarely make things "Nintendo Hard" nowadays? https://t.co/L1ILE4fcy9
    1) Game budgets are 1000x what they were in the NES days, so it's a big risk to have players not like your game. (OccupyGStreet)
    2) Many games are so story based that devs and players want you to reach the end of the story. (OccupyGStreet)
    3) The devs forget that getting better at something and finally mastering it is immensely satisfying. (OccupyGStreet)

Heroes of the Storm - Greymane Ability Overview
    Greymane is one of the heroes announced at Blizzcon this year, finally being added to the game this week. Also, if you haven't seen it already, be sure to check out the Heroes Winter Veil video!

Last edited by chaud; 2015-12-21 at 04:50 AM.

That Hippogryph is beautiful.
    Last edited by moveth; 2015-12-21 at 05:04 AM. Reason: I accidentally a word

See now, that Green Core Hound, I would be fine if that were a store mount.

ooooh that fel core hound is sick.
    gimme gimme!

7+ Year Old Account
    Please stop with ghostcrawler posts... nonsense attenction for this guy...

anyways nice mount... greymane seems complex to play... i hope get him

I could see the core hound being a meta mount for 5 mans or the first tier.

I predict those to be store mounts since we already got the collectors edition mounts.

Fel Core Hound? Maybe from the Pre-Expansion event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are bodyguards going to be in Legion? Please tell me Illona is a follower, somehow, some way! I would follow HER if I could!!!
    It's like they didn't have the issue of Illona's speech thingy didn't take up the whole screen.

From Greymane video;

"Featuring Warcrafts, Worgen Greymane."

Quality, Curse.

I love that Fel Core Hound.... It looks way better than mine!

I really hope it doesn't end up being a store mount.... 'Cuz then i'll have to say bye bye to 25$ again....

Madness will consume you!!!

My usual message~ Fuck off GC, take your cancerous shit out of here. You don't work here anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    My usual message~ Fuck off GC, take your cancerous shit out of here. You don't work here anymore.
    Someone seem a wee bit salty

Its like 3lines, if that makes u lash out like that, jeez
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Greymane is coming out this week? That can't be right, considering Lunara came out last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Wait, Greymane is coming out this week? That can't be right, considering Lunara came out last week.
    He was added to the game, but isn't enabled yet:

With Greymane's data being available in the most recent datamined patch, we would like to remind viewers that his release date on files is on January 12th 2016

"What's been datamined for Class Order Missions is very early dev. Expect quite a few changes between Garrisons and Order Halls. "

We fell for that one in WoD.

Deleted
    I don't love new mounts, neither reusing of old models but there weren't many types of core hound yet so why not. Just hippogryphs we had plenty of already so nothing exciting about them.

oh new mounts!

not more happy to see new mounts..

i will see really new infos.. an example.. when will we see infos for the new mog system with the new rules?

THIS is the most important new thing in legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanname View Post
    I don't love new mounts, neither reusing of old models but there weren't many types of core hound yet so why not. Just hippogryphs we had plenty of already so nothing exciting about them.
    Actually there are none such hippogryphs (with updated graphics) available to all players in game save for the Emerald Hippogryph one which you can get only via the recruit-a-friend and let's be honest...I've seen one maybe two people on my server with that mount. So the argument you make for the core hound is valid for this mount as well...if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    Ehm, GC never worked for mmo-champion. He worked for Blizzard, the makers of one of the games mmo-champion covers.