Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Its just fun to do it with people who revere Hillary as a God.
    This isn't about Hillary at all.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    76%? I'm surprised. He is more honest than I thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

only 76% lies, i think that sounds on the really low end when it comes to FACTS

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I called it.

- - - Updated - - -

Any evidence for this? I can see him closing threads that are shown to have conspiracy theories but not ones that he doesn't agree with.
    Ive recently starting posted again and it was very apparent when i see people getting banned that they were all pro-logic, pro-rational thought people getting banned in the off-topic forum. He hates anything with any logic in it, and has spent a lot of time, like any SJW, in silencing free speech. I hope the number of complaints against him will get the admins here to remove him

Breaking News!!! Politictions lie! Film at 11!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    Ive recently starting posted again and it was very apparent when i see people getting banned that they were all pro-logic, pro-rational thought people getting banned in the off-topic forum. He hates anything with any logic in it, and has spent a lot of time, like any SJW, in silencing free speech. I hope the number of complaints against him will get the admins here to remove him
    Sounds like he triggered you
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    I thought trump said it like it is?

No you have confused him with Bernie Sanders what you are thinking of is the biggest recruitment idiot for ISIS ever seen and a pathological liar to match it with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Breaking News!!! Politictions lie! Film at 11!
    Wow it's like I could see what people's responses would be:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Inb4 "well all politicians lie!"

That's what we call burying the lede. Politicians may warp the truth, but none of them have abjectly lied as much as trump. And not about "speculative economics" and other vague crap. He straight up lies about numbers and statistics and tries to make talking points out of them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Hate speech isnt free speech regardless of what extremists on the far right thinks. and you have no right of free speech on a message board like this NO right of it at all period but i doubt you knew that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't worry they will find some way to hand wave it away and say something about the "liberal media".
    We dont have any liberal media it is all various degree of right wing media.

"Pro-logic" you say, could you describe one of these people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking politifact is a good honest and unbiased source of information.

Ironically most of Trumps most outrageous comments have turned out to be true.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post

Ironically most of Trumps most outrageous comments have turned out to be true.
    Which ones specifically?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    Which ones specifically?
    When he said the weak President would make Russia sack crimea.
    That was actual Palin xd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Hate speech isnt free speech regardless of what extremists on the far right thinks. and you have no right of free speech on a message board like this NO right of it at all period but i doubt you knew that
    That's great nu. Who exactly decides what speech is hateful? If it's me, I'm with ya brother.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You cant stump the trump.

Even if he is back peddling on his banning muslims from entering the states because he took a massive hit

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post

- - - Updated - - -

We dont have any liberal media it is all various degree of right wing media.
    The majority should be aloud to define what is allowed to be said, not hate-filled extremists like ISIS and SJW's. And people can complain that a moderator has an obvious agenda where he is trying to manipulate what people can and cannot hear. Mmo champion makes its money from people clicking on it to post, so its in there interest to not have crazy SJW's ruining the forums. If i wanted to read what irrational hate-filled people thought, i would read gawker.

Saw this from politifact last week. Seems there's some sort of correlation between political party and how much they lie but I can't figure it out.

Obama and Clinton have lied repeatedly. Never reported by the left.

Obama has lied more than any president other than Bill. It's startling how often and about what he lies about. Virtually nothing coming out of his mouth is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

Looks like a reverse curve to Trump's.
    Which shows you its complete bullshit.

That woman lies about everything. Shouldn't even be in the race, she should be in federal prison for the crimes shes committed.

Read some of the "Rulings" - Theres so many takes on this; type of "lie", degree of severity and while we're at it the difference in the wording of the articles/rulings or "truth-o-meter"-readings.

Seems like they make Clintons "misshaps" sound almost benign, while trumps "hyperbole" is fucking pants on head retarded.. I mean i dont care for your legalized corruption, that you call politics in the US, just saying that you guys arent exactly known for being "unaffiliated". This is another example.