Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Arms Rend Mouseover...Anyone got one?

Anyone have a rend mouseover macro that works? I've done some digging around the interwebz and found a few,but no matter what I do, none of them work. All I want is something to be able to apply rend without de-selecting my current target. Thanks in advance folks!

/cast [@mouseover] Rend

This should work.

Might be this instead: /cast [@mouse] Rend

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Neither one worked for me I had the macro on my bar in case I had to click apply rend, which I did. But only after opening my spell book to grab the regular rend icon and put it on my bar.
    Last edited by Subielife; 2015-12-22 at 06:29 PM.

/target Mouseover
    /cast Rend
    /Targetlasttarget

/use [target=mouseover, harm, nodead][harm,nodead][target=targettarget, harm, nodead][] Rend

This one will target your mouseover, if you don't have an enemy under your mouse you'll attack your target, if you're targeting a friendly target you'll attack what they are targeting. Only thing to keep in mind is that when you're using this macro while simply attacking your target that you don't accidentally mouse over another target, as that will cause you to attack that instead.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks sarri, I'll try those. I wonder if the other ones not working for me has something to do with me trying it on dummies...

10+ Year Old Account
    /cast [@mouseover,exists][] Rend

it'll cast at your mouseover target if you have one, otherwise will just be a regular cast.

i use mouseovers like this for all my healing/tankCDs/dots for any class i play. not exactly practical for a melee range ability however.
    Last edited by Racthoh; 2015-12-22 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    I'll share mine. Used variations of these since 2009, more or less. Still use it for Pummel, Rend, Charge, Fear and Hamstring.

/cast [@mouseover,harm][] Rend

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've got it working now. I mostly use it just to refresh rend when I switch off my main target or to apply it to a different target without dropping my current target.