10+ Year Old Account

Divide and Conquer

Is it me or this achievement is a nightmare???
    I really cant go any faster than getting like 80 kills/hour -.- Am i missing something or it's a lil stupid?

Deleted
    80 seems extremly low.. but yea.. its not supposed to be done in 1 evening either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe i join unlucky groups with a lot of afkers :°(

Deleted
    Just afk close the road and you will get credits from mid. You didnt think pvp achievements in this game are done by doing actual pvp, did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    Just afk close the road and you will get credits from mid. You didnt think pvp achievements in this game are done by doing actual pvp, did you?
    Still takes forever

Deleted
    It's not the kind of achievement that is supposed to be done on the spot but on the side, or at least that's the only fun way I can think for it.

It's one of those achievements that require or obligate no skill, mainly a grind.

I'd be very happy if they were completely out of the game.

Deleted
    Easiest way doing this was just time. Kills will eventually rack up and the last thousand was a breeze. Just farm AH pieces from NPCs and stay close to the fights and events.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it takes time, what i said is that it takes a LOT of time...
    Perhaps i join unlucky grps but i farmend only 250 kills in 3 days -.-

In EU there are Nemesis groups going up a few times a week, I finished my Nemesis there and got that achi and a couple of thousand of kills there, I recommend you join those if you are EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    In EU there are Nemesis groups going up a few times a week, I finished my Nemesis there and got that achi and a couple of thousand of kills there, I recommend you join those if you are EU.
    I already did all the nemesis so it's kinda impossible to get into these groups :°(

10+ Year Old Account
    The Divide and Conquer achievement isn't something you can set on to do. It basically tells you to kill 1/20 of the people needed for the 100000 HK achievement outside of where the action is.
    I got it maybe a month ago; all you have to do is set other goals apart from it. I was going for conquest cap, bloody coins, honorable kills in general, weekly chest, other ashran achievements, and gladiator's sanctum kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    The Divide and Conquer achievement isn't something you can set on to do. It basically tells you to kill 1/20 of the people needed for the 100000 HK achievement outside of where the action is.
    I got it maybe a month ago; all you have to do is set other goals apart from it. I was going for conquest cap, bloody coins, honorable kills in general, weekly chest, other ashran achievements, and gladiator's sanctum kills.
    Very true. But that's all i need pvp wise atm -.- Anyway, it will come at some point