Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I would get As, Bs, or Cs in high school and college when I was single. When I had a girlfriend, I would ace all my tests and get straight As. I'm also a hopeless romantic at heart.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol no. Never studied, cheated on 90% of tests graduated with a 3.00 GPA lol pathetic. Still got into Ohio University with those grades. But I did play football, basketball, track, volunteer with middle school league. So that helped.

Not really. I mean I graduated with a 3.5 but only took advanced classes my Freshman year. After that I basically slacked and still managed to get a 3.5. High School was just really easy for me.

I took class seriously for the most part, and worked to keep my grades up in the A-high B range. Of course it helped my lack of socializing gave me very little excuse not to. Still, looking back, school was second priority. The first was runescape. Somehow, for all those years up until around the beginning of high school, repeatedly clicking a tree was somehow more fascinating to me than homework.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Middle of the pack. Way too many distractions including a super cute girlfriend. We were crazy about each other. We took so many risks back then, I am surprised she did not get pregnant. That would have been a big mess.

I might have been, but I had a couple bad influence friends coupled with a dad that insisted that I work part-time at least 20hrs a week to pay for my own shit...so I was a B student.

I still got into university, was a B student there too.

I went back to university a bit later on, I was full on focused and A student all the way. Ended up doing my MA at Columbia, straight As there too.

I think if you focus on studying and going to class, it is pretty easy. Hanging with the wrong friends, having to work a lot of hours and doing shit that ends up giving you no time for studying works against you.