Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Armory Stats - Winter Veil Gifts, Poll, Tweets, Fan Art, Affliction Warlock Preview

Lightning Talk on Buff Bar feat. Wyatt Cheng, Limited Rebirths

Happy Holidays From HearthPwn

Greymane Not Coming This Week, Epic Plays 58 Christmas Special

Armory Stats - Winter Veil Gifts
    As we wait for Greatfather Winter to arrive, we are going to look back and see how many current players have the older gifts. For this data, we defined active as players that have logged in since November 1, 2015. All includes all of the players in our database, no matter when they last logged in.

While we were gathering data, we noticed that only 114,022 players have all 8 years of gifts!

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

Name Active (%) All (%)
    Clockwork Rocket Bot Proud owner of the 2007 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Clockwork Rocket Bot.
    31.49%27.78%
    Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Proud owner of the 2008 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Crashin' Thrashin' Racer.
    32.55%30.01%
    Red Rider Air Rifle Proud owner of the 2009 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Red Rider Air Rifle.
    41.04%35.36%
    MiniZep Controller Proud owner of the 2010 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the MiniZep Controller.
    38.66%34.52%
    Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater Proud owner of the 2011 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater.
    41.28%32.25%
    They're Both Footballs? Proud owner of the 2012 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Pigskin and Foot Ball.
    30.46%24.09%
    Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Proud owner of the 2013 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer.
    32.60%24.73%
    Crashin' Thrashin' Shredder Proud owner of the 2014 Vintage Winter Veil gift, the Crashin' Thrashin' Shredder.
    36.15%27.88%

Poll - Oldest Winter Veil Gift
    What's the oldest Winter Veil gift you have on your account?

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I gotta ask, what's up with the in-game music that's playing in Forge of Souls? It just seems rly out of place
    Bronjam loves to jam! (Muffinus)

The term "spirit" and "soul" mean the same thing. Does that mean "chi" is the use of one's own soul as a magical energy source?TY
    In Warcraft "Spirit" is one of the elemental forces, not just a synonym for "soul." (DaveKosak)

Fan Art - Dalaran After Dark
    KaNNis is back with some more fan art!

Final Boss - Affliction Warlock
    Today we have the Affliction Warlock preview.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-12-24 at 07:55 PM.

Oh, man, put that kind of night time in Dalaran for Legion...heck, everywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Oh, man, put that kind of night time in Dalaran for Legion...heck, everywhere!!!
    Yes, that needs to happen. Dalaran has never looked so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got all the toys gifts/achievements, though you can get them now from the Stolen Treats box from the daily can't you, I'm surprised more people don't have them all.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2015-12-24 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I've got all the toys gifts/achievements, though you can get them now from the Stolen Treats box from the daily can't you, I'm surprised more people don't have them all.
    Yup, and there is a pretty decent chance to get something (Stolen Present)

Deleted
    Im playing siince EU servers went live, sure i got every gift

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only missing the 2008 one. Fingers crossed I it this year. It will just drive me crazy otherwise lol.

Gotta love the wet looking Night-dalaran!

That Dalaran after dark looks stunning. If only it were like this ingame. The same goes for other area's i'm sure its not beyond current tech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty, but has too much of the glow filter.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Wow, that are of Dalaran is amazing! It would awesome if it got that dark in-game, or at least had the option to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that Fan Art!

I wish WoW had this kind of Darkness ingame.

Dalaran after dark will never happen I hope you people know that.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I realise that is just fan art, but if there is ANY way they could add those kind of reflections to the ground at night, especially when wet...

WoW - I've never felt so special. I'm a 1 in a 114 thousand kinda guy.

That number seems wrong, or I really am in a very small minority for having all 8 gifts.

Been playing since February 2007 but took a year break in MoP so missed the 2013 one. Just got it from the gift this year, though, so now I have them all.

I could CRY! Did the You're a mean one... and the follow-up quest across ALL level 85+ characters that I own, numbering at a total of 37 (I have 3 accounts) characters and while several of them got the winter enchant transmog, none got the Ragnaros one! Guess I'll be waiting until next year for more chances...T.T

omg that dalaran fan out, please blizzard, do put nighttimes in places, why have streetlamps in pleaces if they ARENT USED

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    WoW - I've never felt so special. I'm a 1 in a 114 thousand kinda guy.
    i feel special too ! 100k is a low number and im one of that!