Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by neohobeo View Post
    dosn't really matter how early we are in the season, we haven't had a MMR reset since season 9 IRC so the rank ones get to 3k rating with a win ratio of 55% within the first 2-3 days of a season. (yep go calculate WR of top 100, some people like Melby actually had more looses than wins last i checked at 2600 rating)

another examble Héxúr Aegwynn 109 92 2709 - 53% wins.

thats like passing your exams with 53% correct answers, but you get better grades than little timmy with 87% correct, because you did good in kindergarden and your grades MMR wasnt reset. =)

So imo MMR reset or GTFO blizz.
    There's a soft reset of the 'MMR inflation' but if you are good MMR grows quickly if you win more than you lose.

People like melby and hexur don't need their mmr reset they'd get it back asap ( as all top glads who do boosts do)
    The key issue is you're comparing players who got rated highly in past seasons that were years back!

Deleted
    Tell me about it, only played first week this season, and barely logged on since. Played up until 1900 cr and 2100 cr. Almost all the enemies are gladiators or extremely high, not joking. I consider myself a 2-2.2k player in rbg and arena, but I don't have the same experience on higher ratings beyond 2.2k. You either fight really bad players or VERY good ones. And there's so few good comps, if you don't pick top tier comps you'll get crushed

I love WoD.

the bottom fell out of arena, there are less people in 3v3 ranking then a single (out of like 8) battlegroup in wrath/cata in NA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the bottom fell out of arena

Only in arena? It appears RBGs are full of either experts or ratings of 0. It seems you can easily go to 1500-1600 and then you get stuck.