Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    There have been two times when I've liked a chick, like really liked her and she was in a long relationship (that helps get to really know them, cuz you aren't trying to get with them) and then they get out of those relationships and give them some time and space to have their rebound... and then boom, they end up marrying and having kids with that rebound. Now, I just don't believe in it. You have to align yourself as the #1 rated contestant on her dating board, in the event something happens.. and then hit it like a caveman while being nice about it.
    That's pretty grim lol.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're generally not a good idea in my experience but everyones different /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    That's an interesting study, I always thought it would take away from the importance of a partner. Not strengthen it.
    Well as you can tell from the article it has little to nothing to do with the importance of a partner and everything to do with 'date-ability' so really it's just a ego stroke so those people don't slide off the deep end. It doesn't reinforce positive relationships, it just keeps the train on the tracks hoping it stops at a good station.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.