Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes, absolutely. But I'll never tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That game made me wonder why the hell a military AI needed to have such wonderful childbirthing hips . . .

And dat ass . . .
    Well...if you're going to be putting artificial women in people's heads, you might as well go all the way.

Ms. Pacman knows how to swallow.

They make Harley Quinn more attractive in everything she's in. Be it comics, video games, or the new suicide squad movie
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico

Moira from Fallout 3

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    This thread is all kinds of sad.

Deleted
    FFVII Tifa, and no it isn't because of her "obvious features."

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Quistis from Final Fantasy 8
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void

Sheva Alomar - from Resident Evil 5
    Yummy

Deleted
    I survived hypersexualization and dont tend to start romantic escapades with sprites nowadays.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Jeanette Voerman from VTM:Bloodlines. Because of pigtails and things.
    I prefer Therese Voerman
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    We're all just atoms.
    And atom is a 99% empty space. We are nothing.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Probably most of the fuckable characters.. I mean if you transport some hot person into IRL, then they are obviously attractive.

I could start to list random women that fit my taste like Geralt's Yennefer, the new Lara Croft from the Reboot (not the old one .. she would look like Angelina Jolie, urgh), but that list would be at best random and definitely be incomplete.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-12-27 at 10:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So you could say we are all the 1%?
    We are a tiny fraction of what we pretend to be.

You are asking me to count a countlesss number. I like a lot of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Are you attracted to certain characters from video games

if so please list him/her/it/them and maybe a reason why they are attractive to you

Do I need to explain? You have eyes, do you not?

When I was younger I liked Tifa from FF7 and Aya from Parasite Eve. Those were big games for me when I was the age I'd be attracted to 2 cantaloupes next to each other at the grocery store.

Absolutely.

Morrigan from dragon age origins

Yuthura Ban From Knights of The Old Republic
    Last edited by Packing an i5; 2015-12-27 at 04:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Jeanette Voerman from VTM:Bloodlines. Because of pigtails and things.
    Oh there are way to many to count. But if i have to take some of them i would also pick Jeanette, then Bayonetta, Rose from Legend of Dragoon, Fran from FF XI and Aya Brea from Parasite Eve 1+2.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Triss Merigold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moslin View Post
    Yuthura Ban From Knights of The Old Republic
    I thought I was the only one. Turning Yuthura to the Light Side was one of the most emotionally rewarding experiences I've had in KotoR.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.