Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post

She had to get there somehow.

And it's obvious having a discussion with jakexe is pointless, instead of having reasons why you think I'm wrong, you resort to petty name calling which is enough for me to realize you are living in some fantasy land. So just pull your fedora down a bit tighter and continue to mask the reality of the world we live in with your my little pony version where it's all cupcakes and lollipops. And fyi google a town called flint michigan if you want a reference to where i grew up.
    Ohh did I hurt your feelings? Maybe when you grow up you'll stop using appeals to emotion as your only point. You're obviously too immature to discuss anything with because you haven't moved beyond applying anecdotal evidence to justify broad generalization of all drug users, and then call for their deaths. You failed a very basic logic test, you're not worth discussing this topic with, you're just worth mocking.

*tips fedora*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    broad generalization of all drug users
    They all abuse substances.
    That is not healthy and can lead to drug-related crime.

There are no drug users only drug abusers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    I need to move out of this fucking state.
    Its no better anywhere else, funny thing is the Florida haters probably run here on vacation every year.

The sad thing is the yanks come here during the summer and vacation, then flock here in the winter to escape the cold, tie up our highways and do 65 in the passing lane on the highway.

yes yes they are the winners...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    I understand that. I'm just saying I doubt her drug use is exclusive to her couch and the aisles of walmart. Just because she hasn't killed anyone yet doesn't mean she won't. I know you can't make arrests on the grounds of just in case, I was merely stating that everyone seems okay because she was in a shop and not on the road at the time.
    Personally I'm not okay with it, drug users are usually scum in my experience. It's just legally she wasn't doing much wrong other than public intoxication and theft so I can see why people aren't really up in arms over it.

If she does drive while she's high I can only hope she's caught before she causes someone else to lose their life. Or better yet they know she's a meth user, maybe they'll discover she's cooking her meth at home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    Personally I'm not okay with it, drug users are usually scum in my experience.
    They try to con you out of everything be it an extension cord or a bowl of soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    They all abuse substances.
    That is not healthy and can lead to drug-related crime.

There are no drug users only drug abusers.
    Empirically wrong. Unless you want to argue that everyone that drinks is an alcoholic. Drugs can and should be done in moderation. Not all are physically addictive and there's countless people out there who do drugs that manage to handle life. Just like most people who drink aren't hopeless alcoholics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    just another day in the life of a right wing conservative. death to poor people! now not every right wing conservative believes in this
    Not every one, just the vast, overwhelming majority of them.

Huge difference there
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

This thread is full of bananas.

Like a bunch.

Deleted
    They see her rollin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch her ridin dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    Uh, yeah.. obviously. Being high on meth and drunk while IN walmart is not even remotely in the same category as that. Why are you even trying to compare the two??

In Ohio it is, at least. Any parking lot or driveway at someone's residence is private property. However if there's an accident in the parking lot and someone is injured the PD will handle it.
    Private property protects the property owners and whoever they choose to cover. They wouldn't shield this lady so if it is or isn't private property doesn't matter.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."