Deleted

getting kicked out of ashran?

K so after waiting for 2h the queu to pop i finally got in and my team was actually winning (which on my server is rare for alliance).
    Anyhow i went to XR and starting healing some mofos, when all of the sudden i got ported out and got a deserter debuff.

Anyone know what that was about?

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    K so after waiting for 2h the queu to pop i finally got in and my team was actually winning (which on my server is rare for alliance).
    Anyhow i went to XR and starting healing some mofos, when all of the sudden i got ported out and got a deserter debuff.

Maybe some sort of game error? I don't think you can kick people out of ashran. At least, I've been looking for a way and not finding one.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post

Same thing has happened to me a few times in the past 2 or 3 weeks. It was only limited to BG's though, it has happened to me in instances while leveling. I usually only have been leveling with a few guildies, just running instances. We would be in the middle of a pull or fight (I didn't think you could remove people during comabt anyways) and it would say I was removed from the group and I would have the deserter buff. Just adding this along side it happening to me in a BG also. Not sure what the deal is.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

It's just a bug, it seems like. Been happening to me and some of my friends lately aswell. You can't kick players from Ashran afaik.