Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ethan Couch *in custody*

Haha! I hope they throw the fucking book at that little piece if shit!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/mex...ned/index.html

This is a good week for karma.

The mexican trick didn't work for him. What a noob.

Deleted
    Why did the guy stay in mexico?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Why did the guy stay in mexico?
    Probably thought it would be hard to extradite him. Not a death penalty case so Mexico wont fight over it. He also isn't a Mexican citizen so Mexico wont waste their time with him over that either.

Also, keeping him would strain relations with Texas, and one little prissy rich boy from the U.S aint worth that.

Sad little shit took his mother down with him.

Maybe it's the price she has to pay for raising such a little twat. But, it's a sad world that a mothers unconditional love is repaid this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post

Maybe it's the price she has to pay for raising such a little twat. But, it's a sad world that a mothers unconditional love is repaid this way.
    Unconditional love? How can you even say that? They never set boundries for this little fucktard. If she actually loved him she would have raised him. Clearly she did not. That neither justifies nor exonerates him for his crime... nor the judge that was clearly bribed in letting him off. The fucker and his mother need to be put down like rabid dogs. Wealth should not allow you to get away with murder.

EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Unconditional love? How can you even say that? They never set boundries for this little fucktard. If she actually loved him she would have raised him. Clearly she did not. That neither justifies nor exonerates him for his crime... nor the judge that was clearly bribed in letting him off. The fucker and his mother need to be put down like rabid dogs. Wealth should not allow you to get away with murder.

EVER.
    You are clearly blind.
    Maybe it's the price she has to pay for raising such a little twat
    Nah, but go ahead and run it up.
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are clearly blind.

Nah, but go ahead and run it up.
    She was actively assisting him. She wasnt an unwilling participant. You assist a criminal in running away from authorities, you get arrested. Its her own fault for having a lack of discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    She was actively assisting him. She wasnt an unwilling participant. You assist a criminal in running away from authorities, you get arrested. Its her own fault for having a lack of discipline.
    What does that have to do with anything I said?

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that have to do with anything I said?
    Just seems like you were finding an excuse for the mother. She could have said no to him, but she didnt. unconditional love is not the same thing as unconditional idiocy. He didnt take her down, she took herself down.

Just seems like you were finding an excuse for the mother. She could have said no to him, but she didnt. unconditional love is not the same thing as unconditional idiocy. He didnt take her down, she took herself down.
    I think the point was more that poor parenting aside, unconditional love for her son is what drives her to help him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I think the point was more that poor parenting aside, unconditional love for her son is what drives her to help him.
    you can love someone unconditionally and still not actually break any laws, which is why I say that unc love =/= idiocy. Thus she should have zero sympathy, and should be found fully at fault for her role instead of pushing some of that onto her son.

Look take the silver spoon from your mouth.

We ain't from the same sides of the track. You're supposedly a mother, and you are telling me wouldn't try and keep your kid from prison? Look them in the eye, and tell them you'd send them to prison. Where I am from, you don't talk to the Cops, and mothers especially don't talk to the Cops about their children. It would be a lot harder than you thought.

Yeah, sure it's one thing to lie to the Cops, and what she did, in theory. In reality, it's the same fucking shit as this mother did. She just has the means to be worse to herself.

I'm not making excuses for the bitch. Your assumption is that. No where did I even imply that.

If anything, I was implying that this kid has done nothing but take advantage of loving parents. But I guess you want to jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Haha! I hope they throw the fucking book at that little piece if shit!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/mex...ned/index.html

This is a good week for karma.
    I agree completely. They should revoke his probation and make him spend that time behind bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look take the silver spoon from your mouth.

We ain't from the same sides of the track. You're supposedly a mother, and you are telling me wouldn't try and keep your kid from prison? Look them in the eye, and tell them you'd send them to prison. Where I am from, you don't talk to the Cops, and mothers especially don't talk to the Cops about their children. It would be a lot harder than you thought.

Yeah, sure it's one thing to lie to the Cops, and what she did, in theory. In reality, it's the same fucking shit as this mother did. She just has the means to be worse to herself.

I'm not making excuses for the bitch. Your assumption is that. No where did I even imply that.

If anything, I was implying that this kid has done nothing but take advantage of loving parents. But I guess you want to jump to conclusions.
    Ever think that not talking to the cops is part of the problem? I'm glad someone did, or this kid would still be poofed.

and sure, I probably would. Then again, that tends to come with a pretty strong upbringing in taking responsibility for ones own stupid actions, and that harboring does more actual harm than good. If I did something stupid and didnt turn myself in, I can pretty much assure you that my parents would at the very least tell me to turn myself in, and prob tell the cops where I am in order to protect me from a shootout. She could have been a better mother outside of prison than inside of one.

I have nothing but scorn for people who think harboring people is good for them, because its not. Also, its not like these people are from some lowdown poverty area where cops are abusive. Wealthy family, would have had the benefit of decent treatment from cops. nope, time to act stupid. A person cant be taken advantage of if they actually have a backbone.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2015-12-29 at 05:20 AM.

Reminds me of Gloria and Dandy Mott.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's one hell if a last name.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Probation for 4x vehicular manslaughter under the influence? Money talks I guess. Maybe he has Vince Neil's lawyer.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2015-12-29 at 05:28 AM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That's one hell if a last name.
    Should be legally changed to Douche, because that is what he is.

And yes, hopefully they throw the book at the little shit, and his mother too. Yank that probation and throw life in prison at the little shit head, 5 years for his stupid mother for assisting a criminal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, that's the whole "affluenza" part of it. Supposedly he was just too rich to understand consequences.

And really you kill four people, get PROBATION and can't even abide by that? Jesus, man.
    Being brought up rich can cause a lot of things: not knowing right from wrong is not one of them. It can, however, cause you to not give a fuck though >.>