Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    now there could be a shit ton of other circumstances (which we wont ever know), but going from 20 years to probation is definitely weird, even with adding that Miller stole a truck before killing a person vs not stealing a car and killing 4 people.
    The big difference is the other case the kid was convicted of murder in a jury trial. He got drunk, stole a truck, killed someone, fled the scene, then ran from the cops. The kid apparently was a shit head that had other run ins with the law.

Ethan Couch plead guilty to intoxication manslaughter. People hardly ever get time for manslaughter without prior history, and especially where there is a plea deal and the person is a juvenile. I'm all for hanging the little shit up by his big toes for the rest of his life, but that just isn't how the system works. With him getting probation and violating it the way he did, I bet he is looking at 20 plus years. Momma is looking at some time too.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Spoiled rich kids are truly a cancer.
    Yea I agree poor unspoiled kids are much less prone to being criminals

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So you're agreeing with something you just made up? Because what you quoted doesn't say what you think it says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    There's so much straw in that statement I'd think you want to avoid any open flames.

He better hope he ends up in one of those resort prisons instead of one of those federal pound you in the ass prisons, they’ll make that spoiled rich kid into a bloody sperm basket in no time.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    He better hope he ends up in one of those resort prisons instead of one of those federal pound you in the ass prisons, they’ll make that spoiled rich kid into a bloody sperm basket in no time.
    Someone from the school of the "Booty Warrior" is waiting for him...

Either that, or the guys from the Aryan Nation. One or the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    America as resort prisons, huh?
    Do the rich getter better prisons or something?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    They can't legally throw the book at him yet, at least for the probation violations (max 120 days because it was all under the Juvenile courts). However, he can be placed in the adult system, and any and all probation violations from then would be under the adult system, where jail time is measured in decades. Plus, a douche bag like that is bound to fuck up almost immediately - so he'll more than likely spend a great deal of time in jail.

Which he deserves.

(plus, he might have adult charges stemming from his fleeing authorities - I sure hope they keep him in the Texas system rather than Federal though)
    He fled the country and the FBI had to go get him back. That makes it a federal case, not a state case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Blah blah blah. You act like you will always do the "right" thing. You are one cold person. I feel nothing but contempt for people like you. You have never been truly wronged in your life, to even come close for haboring this kind of attitude. You must get nose bleeds daily.

I doubt you even realize the true impact of prison.

Prison is a joke, a scam, it's a death sentence. All it does is further someone down the hole. It incarcerates, not rehabilitates.

You'd send your kid to that? Heartless.

I'm not saying this woman isn't accountable, but god damn. I hope you need to make this choice in your life. I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.
    thanks for the sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He fled the country and the FBI had to go get him back. That makes it a federal case, not a state case.
    Not necessarily. It's possible the crimes could be tacked onto his Texas "bill" and it could all be wrapped up in a state case. Fed and State work together in numerous ways and it usually only ends up in one court.

We'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good.

Fuck that kid.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by captain unbreakable View Post
    thanks for the sig

Hahahaha awesome
    Last edited by Alexandrina; 2015-12-30 at 01:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

Bullshit bullshit bullshit

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/us/aff...ico/index.html

Mother fuckin' BULLSHIT!!!

[edit] Also: Bullshit. Fuck you Texas. FUCK YOU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yep. That's pretty much exactly what happens.
    Not surprising, but still disgusting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/29/us/aff...ico/index.html
    I'm usually all for rehabilitation of criminals, but this little shit stain is a clear danger to society and needs to go away for a long, long time.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"