10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Level-5 New Titles And A Sequel To A “Very Popular Series” To Announce In 2016

I will lose my shit if its for Dark Cloud 0.o
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/29...ounce-in-2016/

With major projects and titles such as Snack World and Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, it seems like Level-5 already has their hands full, but President Akihiro Hino says they’ll have a lot more to announce in 2016, including a sequel to a very popular series.

Here’s a snippet from a recent end-of-year interview in 4Gamer, where Hino is asked to share a message for what we can expect from the company in 2016:

“We here at Level-5 are always thinking of new things to present to the world,” said Hino. “While I can’t go into too much detail, we plan to announce all kinds of new titles that consist of completely new ideas in 2016. There will also be a sequel to a very popular series among them. Please look forward to it.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, it's most likely just yet another Professor Layton game.

More Dark Cloud. Do eeeet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its going to be Yokai Watch or Professor Layton.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Its going to be Yokai Watch or Professor Layton.
    Yokai Watch is annualized in Japan so that wouldn't be much of an announcement. Similar to announcing a new AC or CoD game lol...