Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Aspiring rapper "Donkey Cartel" shot by police in mall.

CHARLOTTE, North Carolina — Ola ‘Donkey Cartel’ Hulo was fatally shot on Christmas Eve after being embroiled in an altercation between two groups of people at the Northlake shopping Mall. Officials have confirmed that during the altercation there was an armed subject, which turned out to be Hulo, a resident of Huntersville, North Carolina.

The suspected gunman was enrolled at the North Carolina Central University, although the focus of his studies is unknown.

http://breaking911.com/graphic-leake...-police-watch/

What do you guys think, will there be a call for police investigation into police brutality?
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2015-12-29 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Do we really need that picture?

10+ Year Old Account
    The social media picture clearly shows someone who is a patriot and respects the second amendment

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    indeed, showing Ugg with converse and timerland should be a crime in its own right.

If the picture is not allowed I will remove it. I don't find anything rated R about it personally.

I do find it interesting the choice of picture the article decided to run with. Seems to be a common thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post the pictures, please. I've removed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Don't post the pictures, please. I've removed them.
    Ok sorry, had no idea.

You did however butcher the formatting on the post, can I fix that? lol

Deleted
    Another life wasted.

R.I.P all lifes matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    If the picture is not allowed I will remove it. I don't find anything rated R about it personally.

I do find it interesting the choice of picture the article decided to run with. Seems to be a common thing.
    Well this brings up the ridiculous notion that violence is ok but sex isn't but that's another debate. Personally though I feel too many news outlets post pictures of death to eagerly

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    indeed, showing Ugg with converse and timerland should be a crime in its own right.
    I love me some timberland. Just the right amount of warmth from their jackets, comfy waterproof shoes, and I got some cheap gloves that I can still use with my phone. Yeah, I like timberland.

Oh, black guy got shot. That's interesting. Not as fun to talk about add timberland though.

So no link to an article.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I love me some timberland. Just the right amount of warmth from their jackets, comfy waterproof shoes, and I got some cheap gloves that I can still use with my phone. Yeah, I like timberland.

Oh, black guy got shot. That's interesting. Not as fun to talk about add timberland though.
    Basically the newspaper article uses the "I just graduated from school" photo and the other photo was from social media showing him with a gun in his waistband and a side by side shot of him wearing the same cloths lying dead in the store.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So no link to an article.
    It was in there, a mod removed it. And I don't want to edit the post to fix anything cause I don't want to be banned.

aspiring criminal dead, oh no

Basically the newspaper article uses the "I just graduated from school" photo and the other photo was from social media showing him with a gun in his waistband and a side by side shot of him wearing the same cloths lying dead in the store.

- - - Updated - - -

It was in there, a mod removed it. And I don't want to edit the post to fix anything cause I don't want to be banned.
    link to an article =/= a photo.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    link to an article =/= a photo.
    In his defence said article may have the dead body picture

In his defence said article may have the dead body picture
    Then there's nothing to discuss if there's no article.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Guy gets shot for pointing gun (and opening fire according to the witness) at a police office... News at 11.

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I read what happened. I just think it's more constructive to talk about affordable outdoor wear than another young black guy getting shot and killed. Was it the police's fault? Maybe. Was he blameless? Probably not. Does America have an issue as a whole between the black population and the police? Absolutely. Are we going to acknowledge that the issue A: exists B: is complicated and C: won't go away by itself? Very unlikely.

This is going to turn in to a shouting match between people who view the world in black and white. So, how about we talk about hiking boots with fiberglass shanks instead? I like the ones with a couple extra laces up the ankles but not the work boot status ones. You?

Then there's nothing to discuss if there's no article.
    Here is an article with no 'Gore' picture

http://myfox8.com/2015/12/26/armed-m...donkey-cartel/

Thanks to Rivellana for an awesome signature

Ok I'm taking a risk, I fixed the OP with a link (and verified said picture is not in the article)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goonygoon View Post
    Here is an article with no 'Gore' picture

http://myfox8.com/2015/12/26/armed-m...donkey-cartel/
    By gore he means "blurry photo of a body with a small pool of blood under it". Sorry couldn't resist. :P