Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Again, why are you focusing on those Muslim countries, and not countries like Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey?

It's no different than if I cherry-picked the least-participatory EU nations, and then acted like the EU was doing relatively little, ignoring what Sweden and Germany have been doing. It's not honest.
    Because Turkey, Libanon and Jordan are doing their job like they should. Were talking about the neighbouring countries that arent. We dont talk about the baker that bakes his bread in the morning. We talk about the one that wasnt open when he should be.

GCC Flag.svg Gulf Cooperation Council – The oil-rich Countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.) have refused to accept a larger number of Syrian refugees.[297] If the Gulf Cooperation Council decides, as some analysis's claim, Saudi Arabia and its GCC allies can easily take up to three million Syrian refugees within one year.[298] The BBC reported that "most successful cases are Syrians already in Gulf states extending their stays, or those entering because they have family there."[176] According to the official from Saudi Arabia’s ministry of foreign affairs, cited by the official Saudi press agency, there are 100,000 Syrians in Saudi Arabia.[177] They are not classified as refugees.[277]
    Also if you delved into it a little more:

Syrians in the United Arab Emirates include migrants from Syria to the United Arab Emirates, as well as their descendants. A large number of Syrians live in the UAE.[2] The number of Syrians in the United Arab Emirates is estimated at around 242,000 estimated (2015)[3] and are mainly Syrian expatriates who have overstayed in the United Arab Emirates.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian..._Arab_Emirates

most UAE syrians are expat workers.

Same goes for Kuwait btw.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwait
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-01-03 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Even if those 100.000 were true (and thats something Saudi officials claim, while the rest of the news reports other things)
    We are doing more than them (neighbouring oil states). Thats the bottom line basicly.

While they are more wealthy.
    While they have more room.
    While they have the same/comparable culture
    While they have less "uprising" people
    While they are direct neighbours.

Its silly even discussing where it would be rational to send the refugees..
    they are more wealthy than us?
    Direct neighbors?
    I can see that, while i finished my dinner, you did not inform yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Turkey, Libanon and Jordan are doing their job like they should.
    So it's the turn of their other neighbors.
    Us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    they are more wealthy than us?
    Direct neighbors?
    I can see that, while i finished my dinner, you did not inform yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

So it's the turn of their other neighbors.
    Us
    Your telling me i should inform myself while you cant even read a world map? Cmon djalil, your better than this. I hope.
    GDP of any gulf state is well beyond that of most european countries, so yes.
    Any country i mentioned is closer by than germany.

Im really curious what you believe Djalil.

Why do syrian refugees go to europe. Not eastern europe. Western Europe. Why do they travel 4000 miles after they are safe.
    Id like to hear your expert opinion about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting on the both of you. I know your here...

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-01-03 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    Your telling me i should inform myself while you cant even read a world map? Cmon djalil, your better than this. I hope.
    GDP of any gulf state is well beyond that of most european countries, so yes.
    Any country i mentioned is closer by than germany.

Im really curious what you believe Djalil.

Why do syrian refugees go to europe. Not eastern europe. Western Europe. Why do they travel 4000 miles after they are safe.
    Id like to hear your expert opinion about it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us have a family and things to do.
    Saudi Arabia isn't neighboring Syria. There is a desert in between. Learn Geography.
    Germany is in the EU, like Greece. So they come to us.
    Deal with it.

... or alternatively you could complain about shit you know very little about without any arguments whatsoever parroting positions you read on facebook.

Your choice.

Why do they travel to Germany or Sweden and don't stay or just travel to Turkey or Jordan (or do that and try to leave these country asap, too)?
    Because we in Germany have in our constitution that we have to grant asylum based on political persecution and both countrys offer a good perspective to live in peace and prosperity until the end of your days. Jordan on the other hand, while the direct neighbours is pretty poor and is already overwhelmed by refugees and all you get there is a tent in the desert for temporary shelter:

but no future for your family and the situation in Turkey is similar:

Is this the future you imagine for you and your family after someone dropped bombs on your house and destroyed your city? To live in these camps for decades to come? If you can't imagine to live like that for a long time, then you know that Syrians think exactly the same. This is no future, this is just a place you visit for a short stop and then continue to travel.

Other european countrys like Bulgaria do everything they can to make their country look less attractive and treat refugees badly so they don't get the idea to stay there.

Germany, Sweden are the last hope for many. Italy and Hungary also start to act similar to Bulgaria and everybody knows that Greek is bankrupt, even the refugees, so while 50000 refugees entered the EU by boat at the Greek shores, only 7500 asked for asylum there.

Ask yourself - what country would you travel to if you had to leave your home forever (since you don't expect to get back there during your lifetime)? Got a mental list? Now check what country would take you... see... only a few minutes later you are down to Germany, Sweden and maybe a hand full of other european countrys.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2016-01-04 at 09:15 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Emotions really are the degeneracy of evolution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Emotions really are the degeneracy of evolution.
    This is signature worthy.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    We actually take in thousands of Canada's geese every winter thank you very much.

Lol! Good one.

I feel it is up to Canada how many they want to take in. I just hope they can secure their southern border and keep them there. But as far as what other countries should do is a bit like me telling someone else what and how much they should do for charity. It is really none of my damn business.