Thread: Rogue Question

10+ Year Old Account

Rogue Question

As of now I play ALMOST every class but mostly healers. Besides the point im kinda a jack of all trades...but DEFFINATLY a master of none.
    I want to add rogue to my list and I want to level the one I have at lvl 90.
    When I went to set this guys bars up/keybinds etc I noticed that a rogue has by far the largest amount of spells and things to press.
    Did they not go through that spell cutdown that everyone else wen through?
    Am I imagining things or do they have a shit ton of spells?
    Does this change in legion?

- - - Updated - - -

no? ok?.........
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea about legion as I don't read the news. Rogues were (at least combat) very dumbed down in WoD. Every class when played the right way in arena still requires a lot of keybinds, rogues are not an exception. However rogues also recieved some ability purges.

If you have trouble figuring out how to bind then might I suggest you take a look at http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/24...r-new-players/
    That link has a lot of good tips and sample images of binds you may not have yet used and things you can improve to make all your spells and abilities fit. Big plus if you have a good mouse to help you out, like the razer naga. However personally I never used that and was very satisfied with a standard 5-button gaming mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Sounds like maybe you were watching a streamer? Sometimes those people try to be super leet and put their abilities on their bars multiple times to see cooldowns easier.

Honestly, rogue is not that hard or any harder than any other dps. The only dps with a true lack of abilities is a frost mage.

Deleted
    Rogues lost Shadow Blades and some other small things in WoD. Im pretty sure the amount of abilities to press as a rogue will be higher in Legion, since the new pvp talents and the artifact talents will be coming aswell.