Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    But they haven't done any censoring of the internet... NONE.
    Yes you are absolutely right it is not censorship the question in the op is voiced wrong too.
    China has not censored the Internet it made it just safer.

It should be asked if you support security on the internet.
    No wonder all the people voted wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder you believe this enough to go to someone who truly suffers in the world and tell them how there needs to be spent more resources on making sure people don't write you mean things when you choose to publish you opinion to the entire world.

Even if there was a "war of ideas" aka. public discourse, that's a hell of a lot better than NOT having a war of ideas because opposing ideas are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    China has not censored the Internet it made it just safer..
    They have in fact done NOTHING to the internet, nothing, zip, zero, zilch, one minus one, the square root of zero, -273.15 Ceclius, blank, NULL.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    People kill themselves over the internet bullies you know.
    Suicidal people need professional help, not Net Nanny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, not control; monitoring.

Just as the police drives on the streets to make sure nobody is committing crimes I think they should ride the digital highway.
    Yes I'm pro monitoring and then censoring every harmfull bits too.
    Those who make people feel unsecure or disagree with me running for absolute autocracy should not
    be allowed to victimize other people.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    They have in fact done NOTHING to the internet, nothing, zip, zero, zilch, one minus one, the square root of zero, -273.15 Ceclius, blank, NULL.
    Yes I agree. Internet in China is basically free just more secure then in other countrys.