One of them... what class..

can be a big dps type, as how rogue style is. But not easy like hunters.

Im looking to make a faceroll type class for bg. Although rogue are fun, their more of arena wise class for me.

also, i was looking at monks but never played them.. and i never,ever see a monk in bgs for some reason... Are they this bad?

Ive been playing alot of melee, so i decided i wana take a range class.

What i prefer/must

- Burst. i love big burst, seeing someone die instantly =]

( ex. swifty 1shot macro, or how rogue sneaks up into a big ambush with a stun, then death from above )

- Ways to chase, and getting the fck out of situation skills.

( mobility )

- Not easy class like hunters, i dont wana just use 2-3 skills for dmg.

My background,

Im jack of all trades. I tend to like big high dmg and be top of the dps charts in bgs. I like a decent mobilty to chase down or to get out of situations. Also a guy who likes to 1v2 alot.
    Last edited by runnbl3; 2015-12-31 at 07:15 AM.

Threads asking for something as subjective as "what class" on such vague requirements are frowned upon, and may be against the forum rules.
    I would be a lot more specific in what you want, and perhaps describing mechanics you do and don't like on other classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Threads asking for something as subjective as "what class" on such vague requirements are frowned upon, and may be against the forum rules.
    I would be a lot more specific in what you want, and perhaps describing mechanics you do and don't like on other classes.

Fixed, and edited!

ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Might not be as bursty as you like (although they have decent burst) and their mobility is more of bringing them to you/snaring, but DW frost might fit the playstyle you described
    Are DK's have more compisition variety than a Warrior?

I like bruiser type class, big dmg. big burst.

Do you say warriors are more wanted than a dk/ what class are most wanted ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You say you're looking for a ranged class that can burst and has decent mobility? That's a mage right there. You've got blink and blazing speed. Enough CC/roots to keep melee off of you and because you're a ranged, you can stay behind your frontline in BGs for added survivability. 5x Icicles that each deal 10-20k dmg + 2x Ice Nova each dealing roughly 40-50k, Comet Storm which does roughly 70k~ if done on a single target and frozen (deep freeze) can easily take someone from 100% hp to like 20% hp or even kill them.

Otherwise you've got warrior, but they're not that survivable unless healed or while grouped with other melee. They're not really a solo class.

WW Monks are strong in BGs as a mix between rogue and warrior. They can escape any situation if played right and your burst is really high. Arguably the highest, long duration burst combo of all classes. They're less great in group situations unless there's a healer present, but even then if you're focused you'll die pretty quickly.

Mage and moonkin fit your criteria.

What about playing warlock Desto or affliction ?
    Last edited by Saikon; 2016-01-02 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Go boomkin. Insane burst and best mobility among range. also nice heals.

Boomkin a god in random BGs, high mobility, high burst, good sustain, good aoe, decent offheals, u got stealth so u can sneak on ppl or get away.

If you're looking to mostly BG, I'd say warlock. It's funny to watch the health pool of whoever the warlock targets.

Deleted
    Trust me you should go Mage. Frost Mages are insane atm.

Quote Originally Posted by magusfrostus View Post
    Trust me you should go Mage. Frost Mages are insane atm.
    Mages are not that great in 1v1 any more, UA lock, Enh, Hunter, Ret just eat mages for breakfast atm, not sure about boomy but i think moonkins should do well vs mages as well.