Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    That is the main reason you race change to human so if something is being taken away it totally negates the purchase that was made, so with that said is there going to be refunds when EMFH is removed as a human racial in legion?
    If you use change race only for having advantage, like biggest Gull, then remain gull with race without "benefit-you-wanna-buy".....also...HAHAHAHA, work on your IQ rather than on advantages in pvp video game mimimimiiimiiii

Lawl, this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Mammoths never had reforging.
    The Mists "mammoth" did have a reforger in one of the seats.

Deleted
    Thats an obvious trollbait. He cant possible be that stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    That is the main reason you race change to human so if something is being taken away it totally negates the purchase that was made, so with that said is there going to be refunds when EMFH is removed as a human racial in legion?
    Haha... HAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH...

No, they aren't. Blizzard shouldn't be held accountable for your own choices as a Player. And, btw, EMFH isn't to be removed, but to be changed for stuns I heard.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Of course they will not. That's just silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, no they will not

This thread is like reddit. The best post is at the top :P. But yeah, I mean Blizzard creates those imbalances but it's your responsibility as well that you followed through.

I personally never pay Blizzard for services I know they cost them practically 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    People really spend money on a single Skill?

Deleted
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

In your dreams maybe.

Stop FOTM rerolling and you'll save money.

Deleted
    Honestly at this point, if you choose to spend real money on something like a service that changes an attribute of your character, like race, you deserve to be scammed. Seriously there is no reason why a race change should cost money in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Glimmer View Post
    Honestly at this point, if you choose to spend real money on something like a service that changes an attribute of your character, like race, you deserve to be scammed. Seriously there is no reason why a race change should cost money in the first place.

I really wish more players had that mentality. It's not about the money per se. I find it unethical that something that costs them practically nothing is charged so highly.

At least in pets or mounts there is supposed to be artistic work behind them. There's something there. It's not just "we scripted it 10 years ago and now it costs 0".

Not that I buy pets or mounts either, but just saying, I don't find those bad.

Deleted
    No. They wont. Also - EMFH hasn't been the best racial since season 2. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Glimmer View Post
    I agree with you 110% but blizzard loves to nickle and dime people
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

So you want a refund for something that's being removed and has been being used since Cata? Logic; your post has none. The game changes over time, do I get a refund for going Goblin Shaman for rocket jump because Shaman is getting Gust of Wind? Please don't post stupid things, such a waste of space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Unbreakable View Post
    I agree with you 110% but blizzard loves to nickle and dime people
    They're like griffons.

The funniest thing about this thread... is how bored people must be to take the time to post a snide comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, truthfully, anyone that spend money to race change human just for the racial deserves their money being taken away.

*sticks out tongue*

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    The funniest thing about this thread... is how bored people must be to take the time to post a snide comment.
    I am bored :P
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

No but a refund for WOD would be nice. LGN should be free to anyone who actually stayed for WOD and whatever comes next, should be free for whoever stays for LGN.

So if we go by the OP's point of view. People should ask Blizzard for refunded game time when the class you play is no longer the most OP?

Come on people lets have fun with this.