Deleted

I hope it all burns

I hope the players become more and more disappointed in the game, sub numbers plummet and Blizzard starts to sweat. They get to a point where they realize just how much they have fucked up and they try to avert the disaster, but it's too late. Core employees leave the company in droves, it has already started. They have to hire more people for important positions, but way too many people left, and good people are rare. They eventually have to fill up positions with people that aren't qualified enough, and they fuck things up even more. People realize something is wrong. People jump ship. Most of their core players have left and play Final Fantasy XIV and other new MMOs. All of the servers of WoW are now dead. Blizzard decides to pull the plug. They stop developing new content for WoW, but don't announce it to the players. Instead they put rare mounts you get from dungeons and raids on the mount shop. Put more items on the shop. Milk the remaining players as much as they can. When the whole thing is exposed and the last players leave in disgust, Blizzard announces a new MMO, that they hope will get the core WoW players back. But it's too late. People have lost their trust. The game flops. Not only that, but people stop playing their other games altogether. The company goes bankrupt. When they close their doors, Chris Metzen is seen on top of the building of their headquarters in Irvine, California, in full Thrall cosplay. With his legacy destroyed, he lightens the gasoline on fire and lifts up the Doomhammer. Lok'tar, old friend.

I hate this company so much at this point, I just want to see it all burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going full out today, aren't you?

Deleted
    Ever the glowing beacon of happiness and optimism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it isn't permitted to make rant threads, they are normally considered non-constructive and easily to derail.

And Final Fantasy XIV isn't really new, it has burnt down before due to worse mistakes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Your name op...it fits you. Bet you wish you could go back and time and convince them to never make Warcraft in the first place huh.

7+ Year Old Account
    *grabs popcorn*

I really hope this goes for a least a few pages.
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight Glimmer View Post
    I hate this company so much at this point, I just want to see it all burn.
    Quit and move on. It's sad to sit and brood publicly about a video game. I promise your life can have more meaning than this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must lead a very fulfilling life.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

This is one of those individuals that you'll see on TV committing some mass murder or killing. Moderators, you just might want to do something about this post... because it's just slightly disturbing.

This thread rly looks like a good way to end the year. Me personally am trying to end the year on a more positive note

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather just see the game improve and regain some of its past glory, but ok...

Allegedly hating Blizzard as a company and World of Warcraft as a game, yet posting on a WoW fan site forum do not compute. Nice try.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    This is one of those individuals that you'll see on TV committing some mass murder or killing. Moderators, you just might want to do something about this post... because it's just slightly disturbing.
    Don't be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Transmigration View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.
    Don't be ridiculous? You serious? There's been countless times when there were signs of issues before something went down and this doesn't seem any different... if you think otherwise, then you my friend are one ignorant fool. Take this type of shit seriously because its come to bite people in the ass in real life before and no one thought anything of it.

Not a lot of constructive discussion can come out of a thread like this.

Locked.