Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    gun idiots, so much for safety with the guns, really you deserve it if you have guns in your house
    Hey, hey, it was not because of the mother having a gun, but due to the daughter NOT having a gun. Had the daughter carried her own firearm, she would've shot the bullet mid air and they would remain a happy and well-protected Floridan family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did I know what state it happened in without even clicking on the link?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Can we get a Florida sub-forum on here already?

So many crazies in Florida
    I support this: we need Florida sub-forum, Sweden sub-forum and Russia sub-forum!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Woman thinks there's an intruder in her home and shoots him. Oh wait, it's my daughter. Husband calls 911 but forgets to mention the gunshot wound. Husband is an undercover narcotics officer, already on administrative leave.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/us/flo...ter/index.html
    Why does this stuff always happen in Florida?

And they keep telling us the average civilian can wield firearms professionally.

Deleted
    so good that theyre still defending that gun policy. "...blind alleys to the end" and so on. Shame is, murica doesnt want to end this. Maybe it's a clever way to regulate population in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkoron View Post
    so good that theyre still defending that gun policy. "...blind alleys to the end" and so on.
    This statement is extremely ironic. I hope you realize that.

My cousin almost killed his mother WITH HIS BARE FISTS thinking she was an intruder. He beat the shit out of her... no idea how that can happen.

Luckily he stopped beating her to grab his baseball bat which gave her time to scream at him and .. wake him up? (he doesn't sleepwalk) If he had a gun she would be dead.
    Last edited by El_Diabl0; 2016-01-01 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Pick any number of my posts that have hard stats in them.

Take the last guy who stated that 62 children dying a year to firearms accidents in a nation of 74 million children is a "serious problem".

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it false?

A criminal is not of the right state of mind when they commit a crime. Or is this where you cherry pick something stupid like jay walking?
    What's your source?
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-01-02 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    Thats awful.

One of the firearm safety rules:
    "Know your target and what lies beyond it."

Unfortunately many americans are quite trigger happy.
    For a country which idolizes the use of guns, there are a LOT of people that are utterly clueless in the use of the guns they own.

Would have been a better story if the mother/father had been driving drunk and killed the daughter...then I see it was a Gun Control thing ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    For a country which idolizes the use of guns, there are a LOT of people that are utterly clueless in the use of the guns they own.
    idolizes lol , almost 1/2 reviles them , 1/3 love them and the rest are waiting to a politician to tell them how to "feel" .

The most scary part of all this. Is to see so many educated people defending the retarded gunlaws of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    The most scary part of all this. Is to see so many educated people defending the retarded gunlaws of America.
    What gun laws in particular are retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Well that's to be expected. It's always been like that in Murica so it's gotta be right and there's no way in hell a country without guns would work. People fear change regardless of whether it would be for the better or the worse, no news here.

funnyhoweuropeisessentiallytheexactoppositewhilebelievingtheexactsameoftheirownlaws...
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

If you have to own a gun, at least make sure you're trained to use it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    guns still working well in america.

but no point charging the mother with anything, she should be sad and guilt ridden for every day of her life anyway.
    At the least, take her gun away. I'm in this boat though, as long as we can show this wasn't some intentional murder because she hated her daughter, she's lost enough from her stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.