Thread: sleeping in

sleeping in

Do you take advantage of times when you are able to sleep in in the morning? Do you take naps? I for one sleep in every chance I get. I also take naps on the weekends because I lose alot of sleep during the week with work and school going on. So usually Saturdays I try to sleep in every chance I get.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yes, I like to sleep until I wake up on my own instead of being awakened by an alarm

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I love sleeping in.

Deleted
    I would love to sleep in, 2 kids dont let me

I do not like 'sleeping in'. Laying about in bed annoys me- if I wake I am AWAKE till the next sleep cycle is needed. I tend to take naps though. So it's not like I am sleep deprived.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I need the sleep my body will usually let me sleep, otherwise I feel best if I get up the first time I naturally wake up.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I take a very rare nap here and there, but once I'm up I'm up. I'm more likely to fall asleep early watching a movie or something than sleep in, I'm the guy who wakes up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off just because I'm used to getting up at a certain time.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    I HATE getting up early, so you bet I do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like sleeping once a day, and that's it. That said, if I feel particularly tired or sleepy, I might take a nap in the afternoon sometimes.

As for mornings, I usually sleep as much as I need, not turning any alarms on. I have a very flexible study/research schedule, so I rarely have to get up and go somewhere by pre-defined time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Nope, I get up as early as possible on the weekend. makes the weekend seem longer. I can't take naps either, once i am up, i am up for the day.

Usually get up at first light which can suck when it's summer and first light is at 5am here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    I never nap. I tend to sleep rather long though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.