Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    will that help get the point across?
    The point that people do evil things to other people? Thats been known since Humans were a thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    American gun laws are shitty.

are we going to have a thread every time a BLM member decides to take police control into his own hands? even tho that has NEVER happened yet you have people calling them a "terrorist" group.

are you saying clops lives matter more? or civilians lives don't matter?

You're just tired of minorities asking not to be shot. big ask, i know
    How is this not trolling or flaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The point that people do evil things to other people? Thats been known since Humans were a thing

- - - Updated - - -

How is this not trolling or flaming?
    how is what I said trolling or flaming?

how is his ACCUSING ME of trolling/flaming when I'm not, not trolling/flaming?

you don't want to answer the questions, you don't need to try and seek me getting suspended from the forum.. just a kind " I don't have an answer for those questions right now" would be just fine, thanks.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    For those who haven't traveled to the US, the large cities are more spread out and suburban than most EU cities where the population is often more concentrated in the city proper. The Chicago area is really over 230 square miles, where by comparison Paris is only 40 square miles. That's because people generally just work in Chicago and live further out, to be in safer areas for their families away from crime and violence.

And 15 shot in a New Year's is light for Chicago. In the summer 30-50 people a weekend shot is pretty average. Much/most of Chicago is fine. But there are also areas where you definitely don't want to take a wrong turn and end up in. In fact that's an understatement.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-01-02 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: uniformed poster comments on Chicago death and calls it a small city. American posters point out how he is wrong, OP abandons thread to have it hijacked by a troll using poor grammar and spelling.

Happy New Year you glorious bastards!

I am not from US but if he really is from London then http://www.citymetric.com/skylines/w...s-britain-1404 UK has only 1 big city...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    LA has a higher population than London, Paris, Berlin, and Madrid combined.
    LA is big, but not that big.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    LA is big, but not that big.
    Hmmm, looks like the results I had used it's metro area, but the other results were just the city.

Reviewing the numbers, LA metro is still larger than each of those cities alone.

Short story: American cities stack up against cities around the world just fine.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    Is this normal for the US? Kind of scary so many events in such a small time period in a small city.
    Well, how many died in London oh right your media doesn't resort to bullshit like this to sell papers.