Thread: Build Help

Build Help

I found out about the other forum here. Consider this post closed. Sorry.

Hey MMO. I need a new computer and ofcause the cheapest way of getting one that suits you perfectly is building it yourself! We all know that. But my k nowledge is limited on the subject as to wich parts fit together, works together etc etc. So i have spend the last couple of days trying my luck comparing parts, researching on different forums, asking reddit and all that jazz, and i thought i would give it a go here. I need some help with the following PC-build that i think is what i will end up buying. But i want to optimize it as much as possible. The budget is +/-400 dollars from the setup below, wich gives some wiggleroom for improovements.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($419.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($89.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($216.89 @ OutletPC)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($114.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($149.88 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card ($649.99 @ B&H)
    Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic X Series 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($134.49 @ SuperBiiz)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit) ($89.88 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1985.00
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-03 13:38 EST-0500

My biggest concern is if the PSU holds up with this setup, or even if it might be too big?
    Also i have tried to pick some parts that are somewhat quiet, since that is one of my priorities aswell as gaming performance.

What do you think? Would it make sense to change anything?
    Cheers for your time wonderfull people!

- - - Updated - - -

I found out about the other forum here. Consider this post closed. Sorry.
    Last edited by Laguerra; 2016-01-03 at 06:39 PM.