Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You might be right!
    The closest refugee centre is 40 kilometres away in the Netherlands in Venlo.
    And we 'Limburgers' would rather torch the entire town than cancel carnaval.
    Btw, about that closest refugee shelter thing, I wouldnt be so sure of that. There are good reasons the location of all of those arent available on one publicly accessible map. Well there are also good reasons they should be, but thats beside the point I was trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flowering Sunset View Post
    So their culture heritage has to be banned because negative reaction will happen if it is the target of muslim terrorism?

That doesn't seem right.
    As I said, no one is banning those events. No one is banning parties or festivitites or anything. Its just the public funded processions that are kind of a big deal to some, but these cost a lot of money. Now they might or might not happen now because of reasons. Financial reasons are the most likely, even if in the current climate a different pretense if given. There might be truth to the pretense, sure. But what level, what degree of truth, I dare not say at present. I would have to talk to some people I know first.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-01-15 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.spiegel.tv/filme/rekonstr...ernacht-koeln/
    Nothing will happen, at all. There's a guy whom they found with a stolen phone, videos of the stuff, a written note with the nasty things on it. He's out, he's apparently not being persecuted either, lack of evidence.

Edit, they're basically setting everyone free again after just taking their ID's. Not just these guys either, it doesn't matter the crime. Seeing this, how nothing happens, how the police only brings down the pain on them. Does anyone really think people wont lose in public order, law enforcement and resort to vigilantism?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    http://www.spiegel.tv/filme/rekonstr...ernacht-koeln/
    Nothing will happen, at all. There's a guy whom they found with a stolen phone, videos of the stuff, a written note with the nasty things on it. He's out, he's apparently not being persecuted either, lack of evidence.

Edit, they're basically setting everyone free again after just taking their ID's. Not just these guys either, it doesn't matter the crime. Seeing this, how nothing happens, how the police only brings down the pain on them. Does anyone really think people wont lose in public order, law enforcement and resort to vigilantism?
    Vigilantism IS the proper response to this, and I applaud to ALL men and women who are willing to make a stand: who are willing to protect the Civilization.

Vigilantism IS the proper response to this, and I applaud to ALL men and women who are willing to make a stand: who are willing to protect the Civilization.
    Are you talkign about the groups of people beating up random brown looking guys the next day? Because that was the only instance of vigilantism I have heard of, related to these incidents.
    If you are talking about random bystanders helping victims (by punching the offenders the face for instance), while stuff like this is actually happening, I am on board.
    Less lynch mob, more personal responsibility.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    I agree with this gentleman, when politicians failed their people this bad and deliberately make decisions agaisnt their own nation, when police and media deliberately tries to hide crimes commited by a certain portion then i say true men should take matters into their own hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I agree with this gentleman, when politicians failed their people this bad and deliberately make decisions agaisnt their own nation, when police and media deliberately tries to hide crimes commited by a certain portion then i say true men should take matters into their own hands.
    Thank you

If a thousand muslims behave as muslims, and NOT as say, Christians or Jews or Buddhists, we (ALL of humanity) SHOULD treat them as muslims.

(and NOT as say, Christians or Jews or Buddhists)