Deleted

Against the advice of this forum, I started Steroids. Two months later, here I am

nodasdadasdadasdads
    Last edited by mmocefdd567ded; 2016-01-05 at 06:54 AM.

ok....?

/10char

Enjoy the super small balls that you wont ever recover from.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Welp, you were warned? I mean common sense and obvious logic aside.

Well, not speaking specifically about OP, but more in general, I hate people that ask for advice on forums and then do what they were going to do anyway. It's like...why even bother asking??

Just looking for validation I guess.

Sounds like dbol, and anger is in your head, if you have problems with anger management, roids might make things worse, but they dun endue it, it doesn't come out of nowhere. If you had PCT, you should be more or less fine, otherwise you're screwed

You just wanted to tell the world you're stupid, or what was the point of this thread?

Was expecting before and after pics. I am dissapoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you against the advice of forums is irrelevant especially against the cons which could be far more severe in the long run.

If this is a joke then ha ha jokes on us. If you are serious no no haha you might be in for painful cruel end so the reality might be on you.

By the way what the wall ever do to you?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

But no really, the risks of steroids aren't worth the gains. At least, I wouldn't use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Have fun with your acne and small balls. Your muscles will die in a couple of years and then you'll live another 40 (if you're lucky) like a handicapped person.

All for being the biggest lord in the club once a week.

I see nothing wrong with smaller balls, having balls isn't too cool.

As long as you don't abuse them and cycle correctly you'll be just fine.

Steroids have been demonized by professional sports and the companies involved. Most people are ignorant and only repeat the horror stories they hear. See the Ben Affleck after school special where he beats his girlfriend and the comments above.

A good read with lots of published sources cited:
    https://thinksteroids.com/articles/d...c-steroids-01/

All you idiots who think you have small balls forever and all that shit you clearly haven't taken steroids and haven't done any research on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    As long as you don't abuse them and cycle correctly you'll be just fine.

Steroids have been demonized by professional sports and the companies involved. Most people are ignorant and only repeat the horror stories they hear. See the Ben Affleck after school special where he beats his girlfriend and the comments above.

A good read with lots of published sources cited:
    https://thinksteroids.com/articles/d...c-steroids-01/
    Oh pls. Next thing you know, someone will try to tell me that steroids are actually good for your body.

Don't worry Jimmy, there's not such a big difference between you and a horse, you can handle the testosterone injection into your eyeballs just fine.

Just cycle it, bro.

That's fucking tones of synthol not steroids. He is in that bigger faster stronger documentary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the OP removed his first post there's not actually much to discuss. People coming in to the thread will have no idea what he wanted to share and any discussion from here on out is purely based on what other people think, which generally only leads to arguments. Closing this.

CLOSED.