Is this gfx card compatible with my pc?

tinyurl.com/mmocgfx

Total computer hardware pleb here, probably a simple question, will this

"Sapphire AMD R9 380 Nitro Graphics Card (4 GB, OC, PCI-E, GDDR5, 256 Bit, DVI-I, HDMI)"

work in my computer?

Motherboard: GA-78LMT-USB3
    Processor: AMD FX 4100 Quad Core Processor
    Memory: 8GB DDR3

hopefully thats all the information you need, thanks!

As I understand it my motherboard has a PCI-E port, which means it is compatible with the graphics card i linked, yes? I've learned via googling that it doesn't matter that my memory is DDR3, just that the motherboard has the PCI-E port, correct?
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-01-05 at 07:20 AM.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fy6FnQ

I used PC partpicker and it reports no issue. I recommend using the site.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have all the knowledge to say 100%, but im fairly confident in PC partpicker

It's compatible with the motherboard but depending on the Power Supply you may or may not be able to power it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    It's compatible with the motherboard but depending on the Power Supply you may or may not be able to power it.
    Would a problem occur if i got abigger power supply in order to power it? So for example (bogus numbers) my other parts use 5 supply, but this graphics card uses 10, if i get a 10 power supply will it damage my 5 stuff?

Hope you understand, thanks to you both

edit: on googling that question probably doesn't work in this setting
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-01-05 at 07:31 AM.

whats the wattage on your current PSU? You should be able to find it listed on the sticker that has all the relevant information.

Deleted
    The FX4100 will def bottleneck a 380 lol, i have a FX6300 @4ghz and it bottlenecks my R9 280 a bit like 5-10%