Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    My favorite besides a professional massage or chiropractor cracking your back is the one where you cross your arms, someone comes from behind you and picks you up by hugging your arms.
    That always felt awkward and uncomfortable to do for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    That always felt awkward and uncomfortable to do for me :/
    Gotta have someone who knows what theyre doing. it can take some practice.

15+ Year Old Account
    step 1: sit in chair
    step 2: with your butt still planted on chair, start to turn to your left.
    step 3: with your right hand, grab the left side of the chair
    step 4: keep twisting and with your left hand, grab a little farther on the chair
    step 5: with a firm grip on the chair, exhale and try to twist as far as you can go
    step 6: sit normally and then repeat steps 1-5 with your right side

For some people, this will crack their back and relieve pressure on their spine. It doesn't work for everyone. This is a common thing where I live.
    Yeah uh... Never felt the need to crack my back, tho had it done once by a professional.

Have fun with the chair though!

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    Yeah uh... Never felt the need to crack my back, tho had it done once by a professional.

Have fun with the chair though!
    I have scoliosis. Check your priviligE!!!#!!!

Gotta have someone who knows what theyre doing. it can take some practice.
    It has mostly resulted in them trying to lift me up and stumbling around and when they finally manage to lift me up it's been a bad hold on me so it hurts

Deleted
    Anyone ever call your teacher mom on accident? lol. I was also single for 2 years and started dating again. Got used to calling her babe and because of that ive randomly called a few females at work/store/wherever "babe" on accident. The most awkward though is my current gf has a friend that is the same size as her and same haircolor. She was bending over and I slapped her ass. She got up real quick, turned around, and it wasn't my gf.
    Two similar.

Finished work one Saturday, got to flat, dumped bike & was heading to the pub. Just as got outside, saw the misses across the road heading to work.
    Crossed road, got almost right up to her & luckily, before I did anything, they turned around to check the road before crossing, turned out it was some bloke with identical hair & build.

Went away drinking with workmate one weekend. Walking down street to next pub, he kept saying things like "Check her out in front of us", "Nice arse" & so on.
    Minutes of me looking blankly & not seeing a woman he was drooling over, that person turned around & mate saw it was a bloke.
    tbh though, he did have really femine body & long blonde hair.

Mate needed several shots that night

Ehm.. There was this time I thought I had to fart and a little more came out, thankfully the only person near me was my best friend and he laughed it off helped cover for me while I scampered to the nearest bathroom to change my underwear but by the gods its awkward to tell somebody that you just shat yourself.

And also there was this one time at a mall where I saw this girl walk by with a wonderful rear end, which I made quite clear a little too loudly which resulted in her turning around and say thank you, my face went from pale to red in a couple of seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    My god man, how many hands do you have
    She was playing Super Mario Bros. I was playing with something else.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Two similar.

Finished work one Saturday, got to flat, dumped bike & was heading to the pub. Just as got outside, saw the misses across the road heading to work.
    Crossed road, got almost right up to her & luckily, before I did anything, they turned around to check the road before crossing, turned out it was some bloke with identical hair & build.

Went away drinking with workmate one weekend. Walking down street to next pub, he kept saying things like "Check her out in front of us", "Nice arse" & so on.
    Minutes of me looking blankly & not seeing a woman he was drooling over, that person turned around & mate saw it was a bloke.
    tbh though, he did have really femine body & long blonde hair.

Mate needed several shots that night
    Haha confusing someone for someone else is one thing, but confusing a guy for a girl is awkward as fuck. Ive almost done that. Mostly just seeing people go by on motorcycles with a helmet on and a really feminine lookin ass and legs. Then they take the helmet off and its got a beard and youre like oh.

Haha confusing someone for someone else is one thing, but confusing a guy for a girl is awkward as fuck. Ive almost done that. Mostly just seeing people go by on motorcycles with a helmet on and a really feminine lookin ass and legs. Then they take the helmet off and its got a beard and youre like oh.
    Oh my god, I had to re-read that a few times before I realised you were talking about the person, was thinking the helmet had a beard after they took it off

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
    Oh my god, I had to re-read that a few times before I realised you were talking about the person, was thinking the helmet had a beard after they took it off
    My bad. I meant "it" as in the person I couldn't previously identify as a girl or man.

Not the most embarrassing thing I can think of, but when I'm lying in bed a thought that'll pop back to me is when I was riding on a motocross track and decided to pull off the track to the left to take a breather, and there was a guy coming up behind me on the left. He yelled "HEY HEY HEY," and I stopped pulling off and he sped past, I did another 2 laps and my dad pulled me off the track and yelled at me about it, made me find him in the pits later and apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    When I was 10 or 12 my babysitter (who was 15 or 16) let me feel up her tits while playing Super Mario Bros.
    Wait, how exactly is that awkward? Was it just out of the blue? "Touch my boobs while I play this game, it helps me concentrate more..." xD
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Wait, how exactly is that awkward? Was it just out of the blue? "Touch my boobs while I play this game, it helps me concentrate more..." xD
    How is that NOT awkward? Did you even read what he said, or did you just see "boobs"? o.O

My grandfather used to slip me the tongue when kissing me as a small child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    It was awkward as hell for me because I didn't know what I was doing. It wasn't sexual at all as I remember it (happened before I hit puberty/sexual maturity), it was purely out of curiosity and thought I'd get in trouble when she looked at me afterwards.

She didn't say anything. She just kept playing as a slid my hands down her shirt and played with her boobs (again NOT SEXUAL, I didn't even know what sex was back then, I was like 10 in early 1990s, before the internet).

Edit: It wasn't sexual for me, but I'm sure she was enjoying getting felt up by a boy when I think about it... She must have been in high school at the time.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-01-05 at 09:55 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Having a random boner in pe class...
    I used to rub my dick up against girls in grade school and be like "oops sorry" god damn we horny as fuck when going through puberty lel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    It was awkward as hell for me because I didn't know what I was doing. It wasn't sexual at all as I remember it (happened before I hit puberty/sexual maturity), it was purely out of curiosity and thought I'd get in trouble when she looked at me afterwards.

She didn't say anything. She just kept playing as a slid my hands down her shirt and played with her boobs (again NOT SEXUAL, I didn't even know what sex was back then, I was like 10 in early 1990s, before the internet).

Edit: It wasn't sexual for me, but I'm sure she was enjoying getting felt up by a boy when I think about it... She must have been in high school at the time.
    Lol. Reminds me of a story from my childhood. I was, I think, 9, TOTALLY ignorant about women, sex, etc. I was playing with a girl who was 11, and she, apparently, knew more than me. We were doing some basic cosplay, and there was this gown she wanted to put on. She started undressing completely, and I was just sitting there and looking at her, completely oblivious to the awkwardness of what was going on. She looked at me strangely, "Turn around!" - "Why?" - "I am undressing." - "So what?" - "A boy should not watch a girl undressing." - "Why not?". She shrugged, apparently realizing that I was harmless, and continued undressing. That was the first time I saw girl's boobs (despite her age, she had quite a pair), and I was so surprised (I thought they didn't grow them before their adulthood ), I actually commented on those. If I remember correctly, she actually facepalmed, while being completely naked.

I am glad her parents didn't walk in the room at the time. I could get into some serious trouble... Regardless, I learned something new that day!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.