Poll: On A Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Do You Like Your Country?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    8/10 ... Czech republic ... most of people always babbling how bad conditions are here, but tbh. if you work hard, you can live a great live in my country ... also I love how open, honest and politically incorrect my country is ... maybe we are not on the top of the world, but we are definitely having the right direction for future ... at least in comparasion with lot of other european countries
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

7 for USA. I think it is great and I know my family wouldn't be as well off otherwise, however I know it can be better.
    X

USA - 7.5/10

The US has its issues a plenty. But it also a staggeringly beautiful country. I feel very lucky to have been born here. Especially given where my grandparents came from (Syria/USSR).

Deleted
    I'm from Scotland and I love my country easy 9/10 in terms of progression, scenery, culture, history etc.

We lose a point for still being connected to England and having a Tory government.

7+ Year Old Account
    well, austria or serbia? born in serbia, live since 10 years in austria. i'll just rate both. 8-9/10 for austria, many nice people, but since the refugee stuff some people are kinda getting crazy. 6/10 serbia, good but not really perfect, we have so many unfinished buildings its incredible, our prime minister is an idiot and we are kindaaaaa selfish tbh im not one of them... maybe a bit
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-01-06 at 12:13 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

USA - 7. It's a great place to live, even if you're poor. It's not fair and completely corrupt but still significantly better than most other places in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    The United States.
    8/10

I really like it here, there are very few things in my everyday life I dislike. People are amazing, climate is very diverse, infrastructure is modern. Medicine is a bit too expensive to my taste - that is pretty much the only thing I really dislike here. I am not sure if I am going to stay here forever, but for now it works.

I would give 10/10 to Australia and move there if I could. Unfortunately, my scientific field is not very popular and well funded there, so it is probably a dream I will have to give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

6/10 - America

Country is cool, and typically everything is cheaper here....
    People suck though...too many SJW's. They should all be like thrown in a hole and lit on fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    10. Live mostly within three counties, lots of trees, 99% good people, good infrastructure. No nearby rabble or refugee types.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    10. Live mostly within three counties, lots of trees, 99% good people, good infrastructure. No nearby rabble or refugee types.
    California is out of water or on fire half of the time. Also earthquakes and all other nasty stuff. How is that a 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    California is out of water or on fire half of the time. Also earthquakes and all other nasty stuff. How is that a 10?
    We're getting water currently! Haven't been able to go for a jog all day... Even despite the drought, agricultural output has still been good anyways.

Not close to the fault, it's only right near the coast in north CA.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-01-06 at 12:42 AM.

8/10

I think anyone that says 10 needs to travel a bit. We do some things right and other things wrong.

Since I've had a chance to travel to some of the worst parts of the world, it's made me appreciate what we have here even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I have CANADA and the U.S I would give both a 9, but not 10's because neither is perfect.
    I live in Canada and im giving it a 5 but its not so much my country as the planet I live on.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    7/10 Sure we have issues like stupid people. Only really stupid people think their country doesn't. I can only think of 1 maybe 2 other countries I would live in besides the US.

7/10 (US)

We do a lot well, and even someone like myself towards the bottom end of the economy do better than many people in other countries. As evidenced by me having a computer, albeit a shitty one.

But we do have a lot of issues, education being heavily influenced by religious groups being one.

10+ Year Old Account
    US. 7. Loses points for its conservatism, for the hold the religious right has, for the lack of socialized education or healthcare that the rest of the West has (and hasn't turned into communistic dystopias)

But it's still better than most other nations out there. At least, the shitty ones ruled by theocracies or warlords or the ones that are dirt poor.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    8/10

I think anyone that says 10 needs to travel a bit. We do some things right and other things wrong.

Since I've had a chance to travel to some of the worst parts of the world, it's made me appreciate what we have here even more.
    It's asking each person how much they like it, I don't think 10 means the country itself is perfect, nor for everyone at all times. You can be happy(and non-masochistic) while still working to improve the country or world as a whole.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    US. 7. Loses points for its conservatism, for the hold the religious right has, for the lack of socialized education or healthcare that the rest of the West has (and hasn't turned into communistic dystopias)
    Ever heard of the ACA?
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-01-06 at 02:02 AM.