Deleted

Is it possible to do that?

See guild signing off/signing on messages without seeing auction house messages. It seems they are bundled together on system messages and I can only make a new channel window that excludes both.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2016-01-06 at 09:05 AM.

Any yellow message is a system message, and yes, they are all bundled together when selecting the events in the default chat options. There is an addon by Phanx that hides auction expired messages, among other things, if you want to try that. There's a lot of things covered by that addon but you can always comment out in the code what you don't want blocked by adding -- at the beginning of each line you want disabled or surrounding a block with --[[ ]].
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Interesting, some things there I would want to block.
    Plus been looking for a solution to spammy addons which have no options to disable a message upon logging in.
    I don't need to be told every time I log in/reload.
    I will take a look at that, and see if that can offer via some work a solution to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.