10+ Year Old Account

Horde LF 1-2 More for Morning RP arc (Moon Guard)

So, it's been a long while since I posted on these boards, but I've recently been getting into more in-game RP.

On that note-

A friend and I have recently started an RP arc on Horde side on the Moon Guard realm (though we are open to cross-realm players) and were hoping to maybe bring in one or two more people. Even though we’ve already started, our plan is fairly ambiguous at this point with lots of wiggle room.

What we have so far is his character (a Blood Knight) and my character (an Argent Crusade aligned paladin) have both been sent by our respective superiors to fetch an artifact of power located in Outland. Though we started out competing for the item, our characters realized that neither of us could get it if we don’t work together. After teaming up, we've finally got the item and it turns out the damn thing is useless; completely burned out and drained of its power. His character hit upon the brilliant idea of going to AU Draenor and trying to recover the alternate copy of it, which is hopefully still intact. That’s really all we have done and planned for so far, aside from the fact that the story line is also going to encompass my BE paladin’s transition back to the Blood Knights, since apparently AC is going to be heavily changed come Legion.

The sticky wicket in all of this is the fact that we do our RPing somewhere between 4 and 8 AM Moon Guard server time. I know it’s fairly off hours and it has made it pretty hard to find people to round out our party but that is really the only time we meet up. We would prefer fellow blood elves, but exceptions can be made. Our only real requirement is that you know and abide by lore.

If you are interested and can make it at the usual time, feel free to hit me up! Either in this thread or on my toon on MG by the name of Silverstrike. Please just leave a short message about your toon if you post here and if you are curious about the characters you would be RPing with, you can check them out on the Moon Guard's Wiki:

My friend's toon- http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Arrodis_Lightfury
    My toon- http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Falariel_Silverstrike
    Last edited by Istella; 2015-12-14 at 05:14 PM.
    The Light does not abandon its champions...

~My RP Characters~

10+ Year Old Account
    Okies, got a quick little update for you this morning!

We are still looking for more people who might be interested in joining us. My RP partner, Arrodis, has made a comprehensive thread about it here- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20043466702

Feel free to take a gander at it, he sums up what we have done so far and what we are looking for extremely well.

~My RP Characters~

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to let people know that we took a little break for the holidays but that Arrodis and I are still perusing the storyline and still looking for more.

Hope y'all had fun over the holidays! ^_^

~My RP Characters~