Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would be dumb because it would be hard to imagine that Blizzard was so lazy to not correct this. But again, this would be because the WoW game engine is old and needs to be rewritten. A game engine that was originally the Warcraft 3 engine. Maybe whatever Overwatch is using could be used in Warcraft eventually. That takes time and money which we all know Blizzard doesn't have.

I have a 970, and a 2500k. I don't ever get below 100 FPS (1080 on ultra with AA) I even get a constant 60-70 while in raids - and streaming. I'm not having any problems at all. I had similar problem at launch, turned out that setting process prio to high and turning off "optimize network for speed" fixed it. Could give that a go.

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    I have a 970, and a 2500k. I don't ever get below 100 FPS (1080 on ultra with AA) I even get a constant 60-70 while in raids - and streaming. I'm not having any problems at all. I had similar problem at launch, turned out that setting process prio to high and turning off "optimize network for speed" fixed it. Could give that a go.
    Go spout your lies elsewhere. There is not a PC on the planet capable of maintaining 60+ FPS everywhere in WoW on full Ultra. Feel free to post a video of a full raid with FPS turned on, and prove otherwise, so that you can become famous overnight for doing what no one else has done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Go spout your lies elsewhere. There is not a PC on the planet capable of maintaining 60+ FPS everywhere in WoW on full Ultra. Feel free to post a video of a full raid with FPS turned on, and prove otherwise, so that you can become famous overnight for doing what no one else has done.
    I'm getting 120 fps with everything maxed on my FX-8350! Actually I'm getting minimum 30 fps in raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    It does not take black magic to run wow at max in a raid it just maybe takes a little more power then it should so how about you go spout your lies else where.

EDIT Not saying I believe that guys numbers in raid.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    WoW is CPU intensive, not GPU intensive as the graphics are really not current day GPU melters.

I have an i7-2600k and GTX 680. Normally I have 60-90 fps everywhere except in big fights like in Ashran where I dip to 30 fps, and very often when clouds of dust-like effects are being rendered on my screen then I also dip to 30 dps for 1-2 sec.

Playing with all settings on high-ultra.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    It does not take black magic to run wow at max in a raid it just maybe takes a little more power then it should so how about you go spout your lies else where.

EDIT Not saying I believe that guys numbers in raid.
    No one is able to run full Ultra in raids and maintain 60+ FPS the entire time. It is a well-known fact.

15+ Year Old Account
    No one is able to run full Ultra in raids and maintain 60+ FPS the entire time. It is a well-known fact.
    Of course you cant stay at 60fps for 100% of the time there is far too much shit going and stuff being loaded for it to stay that way very small dips will always be there and I did not say anywhere about staying at 60fps 100% of the time to start with.
    Last edited by Firatha; 2016-02-02 at 07:59 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Of course you cant stay at 60fps for 100% of the time there is far too much shit going and stuff being loaded for it to stay that way very small dips will always be there and I did not say anywhere about staying at 60fps 100% of the time to start with.
    The guy I responded to made such claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    WoW is CPU intensive, not GPU intensive as the graphics are really not current day GPU melters.

I have an i7-2600k and GTX 680. Normally I have 60-90 fps everywhere except in big fights like in Ashran where I dip to 30 fps, and very often when clouds of dust-like effects are being rendered on my screen then I also dip to 30 dps for 1-2 sec.

Playing with all settings on high-ultra.
    Right, and that is totally normal/to be expected. WHen the number of draw calls that need to happen suddenly quadruples, there's no CPU on the planet that can handle it without a framerate dip.

We were trying to point out the guy who said he gets 100+ always and forever even in raids as being full of BS for just this reason.