Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flowering Sunset View Post
    True, but when there is a serial murderer or serial rapist, the local authorities generally like to make that information available so people can take extra precautions.

This type of withholding information is depraved and sick, and can only emanate from the mind of a liberal marxists in my opinion.
    Releasing the information of a singular individual doesn't make an entire group of people a potential target. Racially incited violence towards Muslims increased by 300% following terror attacks in France as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Releasing the information of a singular individual doesn't make an entire group of people a potential target. Racially incited violence towards Muslims increased by 300% following terror attacks in France as an example.
    Can you link a citation to that number?

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Damn, I would culturally integrate with Najma Mohamed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flowering Sunset View Post
    It's sickening what is happening in Europe.
    I am the type of person to laugh and joke about horrible events happening in the world, but something about this one has actually gripped me. I am disgusted by what happened, I am horrified by the police/politician cover up. It has really opened my eyes to how bad it is over there.

Also on an unrelated note, that David Pakman is so adorable. I love just listening to him talk, even if I disagree with most of what he says. Kinda like Varg's blogs