Page 1 of 31
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Swedish police admits to keeping quiet about refugees assaulting girls.

So this is kind of two cases in one. Because of the incidents in Köln, information has surfaced about groups of boys sexually harassing women and girls as young as eleven two years in a row at a major youth festival in Sweden.

The organizer said there's always been incidents, but in 2014 and 2015 it was on a whole new scale and got so bad that the police considered gender-segregating the festival to avoid further assaults. According to the police, the perpetrators were mostly young Afghan men that had come to Sweden as unaccompanied minors(refugees). The groups would often surround the women to assault/harass them.

Despite the troubles at the festival, the police left it out of reports and told the media that the festival had been uneventful and successful from their perspective.

In response to this surfacing now, chief of police Peter Ågren had this to say:
    "It's a sore subject, sometimes we are afraid to speak about it because we believe it's playing into the hands of those hostile to foreigners."

He also says he is very critical to the politically correct climate in the media, where the police have to be constantly on guard not to be labeled as racists or fascists. For example, he says, when they release a description of a suspect they have to be very careful about mentioning ethnicity. He also fears that being honest will fuel right-wing party populism and racism.

Only have Swedish and Norwegian sources, sorry. But it checks out.
    http://www.dagbladet.no/2016/01/10/n...ring/42699774/
    http://nyheteridag.se/sodermalmspoli...edemokraterna/
    http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/ove...aldrig-vidare/

So police admits to keeping quiet about a huge problem of sexual harassment and rape at a youth concert because the perpetrators were refugees. Destroying the trust of the girls who had reported it and failing to warn people to allow them to keep their kids away from it or take precautions.
    Last edited by Revi; 2016-01-11 at 01:17 AM.

There is a reason I firmly stand against accepting male refugees from countries that consider women property.

This is pretty fucking disgusting, apparantly their own political views are more important than what these girls have gone through, sickening.
    I'd expect this shit from politicans to some degree, but the fucking police? What the fuck.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-01-11 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps, and this is not just aimed at Sweden, the police could do the job they are supposed to bloody do and not worry about how they think things will play in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    This is pretty fucking disgusting, apparantly their own political views are more important than what these girls have gone through, sickening.
    I'd expect this shit from politicans to some degre, but the fucking police? What the fuck.
    Yeah, this sort of thing is inexcusable. Why lie like this instead of protecting your own citizens? When thats your whole job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Yeah, this sort of thing is inexcusable. Why lie like this instead of protecting your own citizens? When thats your whole job.
    That's the beauty of oikophobia; whereby you care for everyone else first, and your own people second.

The elephant in the room, or the tacit implication in light of all this, is that these rapes in Germany/Sweden/etc are deemed to be a small and acceptable price to pay; if it means keeping the current system (or lack thereof) of uncontrolled mass immigration, and the absence of checks for 'refugees' (economic migrants).
    Last edited by Austilias; 2016-01-11 at 01:26 AM.

Apparently in Germany, the police are forbidden to report migrant crime.
    If anyone has more sources on this, it would be appriciated
    http://m.bild.de/news/inland/sex-ueb...ildMobile.html
    European women are being violated across the continent and their government is turning its back on them

Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    That's the beauty of oikophobia; whereby you care for everyone else first, and your own people second.
    I had no idea such a term or idea even existed.

I had no idea such a term or idea even existed.
    It's xenophobia's neglected, useful counterpart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd expect this shit from politicans to some degree, but the fucking police? What the fuck.
    Or it could be that it´s actually the upper echelon that kept a lid on the matter? I don´t know but I don´t think the average policeman tries to keep certain details out of sight just not to be labeled as racist/fascist/whatever. At least I hope not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Had no Idea this word existed you made me a litte bit smarter today

Its like the Rotherham scandal is happening all over Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    A million classicists are spinning in their grave at that usage of oikos.

Apparantly keeping face in media and political agenda's are more important then protecting citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarin View Post
    Or it could be that it´s actually the upper echelon that kept a lid on the matter? I don´t know but I don´t think the average policeman tries to keep certain details out of sight just not to be labeled as racist/fascist/whatever. At least I hope not.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the average police officer wasn't any different, SD have a stigma, and are often painted as xenophobic neo-nazis, even though they are nothing like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to start firing police from the top to the bottom. Your political stand is not and should not make you decide weather or not to report a crime. Hiding and easy the punishment is having a bad side effect, and it sucks cause the real victims get screwed along with refugees who are following the rules get screwed. Balls up and kick the criminals out or put them in prison. Feelings need to stop overriding facts and logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarin View Post
    Sure they would, because the pressure comes down from above to do so. The cops on the streets are getting pressured in their meetings and off the record talks with their supervisors to keep key details out of these reports so the narrative can continue and so those supervisors don't have the politicians, the media or both calling them up and making problems for them. That's the standard politically correct way of dealing with this stuff. It happens in the civilian world and the military, why would general law enforcement that is just as plugged into the political machine be any different?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

We will send you some of our police, they will fix it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparantly keeping face in media and political agenda's are more important then protecting citizens.
    Doing whats right doesnt get you re-elected sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    It's a crime in one of the Scandinavian nations to even bad mouth immigration topics. Google it.
    Man Scandinavia has fallen.. Far cry from it's origins.

Well, how long will they stay popular nor keep their face, when it comes to the light that they are hiding a lot of abuse cases?

It seems to demonstrate whats wrong with being too "politically correct".

If you're so afraid of being intolerant or racist that it makes you forsake your own ideals of equality then you're just a hypocrite. The US has the same problems.