Deleted

M Mannoroth trinket question

I am progressing with my guild on Mannoroth right now and I am curious if someone can tell me if it's better using the heirloom trinket 'Orb of Voidsight' instead of the 'Unblinking Gaze of Sethe' or 'Core of the primal Elements' (gaze mythic, core heroic)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is your class and spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele shaman I assume since that's the shaman class trinket and 2 caster trinkets.

But I have no idea what is or isn't good for an ele shaman. Going to move this to shaman forums for a better answer.

Depends on how confident you are that you can maintain flame shocks properly without Core. Mathematically the best combo in that case should be Orb/Gaze, but if you sacrifice any sort of flame shock uptime for that switch Orb/Core will be better.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gistwiki View Post
    Depends on how confident you are that you can maintain flame shocks properly without Core. Mathematically the best combo in that case should be Orb/Gaze, but if you sacrifice any sort of flame shock uptime for that switch Orb/Core will be better.
    May I ask, in which way you got that info ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrol View Post
    May I ask, in which way you got that info ?
    For Gaze vs Core, a lot of simming once they fixed Gaze in simcraft. M Gaze will slightly outdo H Core for single-target, and Mannoroth as a fight is going to benefit Gaze more than Core unless you have an unreasonably high uptime on doom lords. The difference between the two however is rather small, and as such making sure you have appropriate uptime on flame shocks is going to be a rather deciding factor which is why I mentioned it initially.

For Orb vs those two, both sims and personal experience. On demon targets Orb outperforms everything from what I've found.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Deleted
    thank you for your responses