10+ Year Old Account

Transmog and mounts!

Hello guys, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that likes to have my mount and transmog match somehow (in theme or color), so... what are your favorite mount and transmog combos, or the mounts or transmog that you haven't found a good set / mount to match it with?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the same way!

Right now I'm rocking tier 12 (normal) with the normal No'Kaled from Deathwing and the shield off of heroic Siegemaster Mar'tak, using the Cindermane Charger as my mount. I really can't stop thinking about how badass I look.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

I recently got the infinite timereaver and as a paladin there aren't many options for a matching set. So went with the WoD season 1 Paladin set, Lightbringer's tabard, blue/gold cloak from Alakir and The Blue Calamity's edge to try to match the dragon as well as I could for a blue/black theme.

Deleted
    warlock wod season 1 elite set + invincible

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Hello guys, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that likes to have my mount and transmog match somehow (in theme or color), so... what are your favorite mount and transmog combos, or the mounts or transmog that you haven't found a good set / mount to match it with?
    You're definitely not the only one OP. I think the only way you can say you have completed your transmog is if you have a mount to match it!

Here's a few combos I've used over the years =)

Necro-Knight's Garb Mog w/ Onyxian Drake

Sunfire Mog w/ Fiery Warhorse

Frostfire Mog w/ Cobalt Direhorn

I play a DK Blood & Frost, so I like to have red and blue variations on everything. I'm a Night Elf who died fighting the Lich King, was resurrected as a Death Knight, defeated him, then came home to save Hyjal from Ragnaros.

Fiery Blood Set:
    T12 Elementium Deathplate Battlearmor
    Skullstealer Greataxe with an illusory fire enchant
    Jewel of the Firelord (reminds me of Illidan!)
    Mounts:
    Crimson Deathcharger,
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher,
    Red Proto-Drake,
    Flameward Hippogryph

Frosty Blue Set:
    Saronite War Battleplate
    Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter (2h)
    Rimefang's Claws (DW)
    Crown of Eternal Winter
    Mounts:
    Archerus Deathcharger,
    Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher,
    Ironbound Proto-Drake,
    Silver Covenant Hippogryph

More recently I've taken to mixing in some of the recolored (blue) ICC pieces with my frost set.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-02-03 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Update

Offset Priest T6 and Malevolent Glad Cloud Serpent. His name is Falcor.