Question Is there any MMORPG with good customization?

I have played few mmorpgs but all of them had a general way of customizing character states and abilities. So, I would like to know if there is any hack n' slash mmorpg that offers full liberty of customizing my character. Better if it is in beta. Thanks in advance.

Blade and Soul which is about to come out has a ridiculous amount of customization features. Most of them I didn't even want to touch because they can make your character look unbalanced. But if you mess with all the sliders, you can make some hilariously strange character designs.

Blade & Soul and Black Desert allow some fairly impressive character customization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shout out to the games who just let you hit the "random" button for character customization and start playing.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Blade and Soul which is about to come out has a ridiculous amount of customization features. Most of them I didn't even want to touch because they can make your character look unbalanced. But if you mess with all the sliders, you can make some hilariously strange character designs.
    I heard they have a great visual customization feature. Do they also offer such customization to states and abilities too?

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Blade & Soul and Black Desert allow some fairly impressive character customization.

Black Desert's customization is truly insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Black Desert's customization is truly insane.
    i Second this: