Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Foods you wish would come back.

Talk about the food or beverages that you enjoyed as a kid, that they no longer make!

quaaludes

/10char

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Two things I loved as a kid

7up Gold

Keebler Pizzeria potato chips

Fucking Jamie Oliver looking out for our health.

Butterfinger BB's. Not a huge candy person but I do miss these sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much everything Taco Bell decides to get rid of. Chicken flatbread sandwich thing, the 3 layer nacho (just beef, cheese and beans, how hard is that?), and, most importantly of all, the goddamn Beefy Crunch Burrito.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    [IMG]http://www.yoo-hoo.com/images/products/yoo-hoo_chocolate_12oz-bottle_l.png[IMG]
    Am I missing something? Yoohoo is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That is still made, it was one of the products I sold for over a year. Could count on it sitting on the shelf until a 10 for $10 sale hit then it was hard to keep filled.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I forgot. I cannot find Mama Rosa pizza anywhere around here. Those things are the best ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post

Fucking Jamie Oliver looking out for our health.
    That's not twizzlers!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Sobe Dragonfruit (not the calorieless raspberry-dragonfruit thing they make now).

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Sour Altoids - I was absolutely addicted to these.

French Toast Crunch - Use to eat these once a while as a kid.

Squeeze-Its - I only had a couple of chance to tries these as kid as well since my parents wouldnt allow me to drink these

Those Doritos 3D chips that you can pour onto the lid I thought was pretty neat as a kid too but the texture was odd.

Does the Super Size me upgrade at McDonalds count? Well I'll just continue ordering two orders for now until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Sobe Dragonfruit (not the calorieless raspberry-dragonfruit thing they make now).

And I sold that as well, when I worked at Pepsi. I remember that being pretty good, though I drank the hell out of the Pina Colada they made. I don't think Dragon sold enough to keep it running, stores and the producers pay close attention to that and will cut items that aren't moving enough volume and it'll eventually be discontinued. Petition for it to return like the Crystal Pepsi guy.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

The original Jumping Jack Doritos from the 90's. Still makes me sad I can no longer get them. Also, up until recently, I was unable to get cool ranch where I live in Australia. When I would get care packages from home, they would be in there =D.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

The original McDonalds french fries, before they changed the oil to a "healthier" variety. Tastes like paper now.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potato skin crisps, I don't know the brand name but they were so good. I believe Keebler put them out. And New York Seltzer water in Black Raspberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    The original Jumping Jack Doritos from the 90's. Still makes me sad I can no longer get them. Also, up until recently, I was unable to get cool ranch where I live in Australia. When I would get care packages from home, they would be in there =D.
    These were amazing, actually was the thing that got me into Monterey Jack cheese which I had never tried up until these came out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    Potato skin crisps, I don't know the brand name but they were so good. I believe Keebler put them out. And New York Seltzer water in Black Raspberry.
    New York Seltzer is back out, I see it in a few stores I shop at.

Deleted
    Can't really think of any. Almost everything I ate as a kid is still available.

Except He-Man pastilles.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    French Toast Crunch - Use to eat these once a while as a kid.
    French Toast Crunch was re-released in December 2014. I'm pretty sure it's still available now. I know I saw it on shelves last month.

Guacamole Doritos.

How I loved them.

/sorrow