Deleted

Question about the viability of these bottles

You see those piss bottles in the image armed with explosives? Yeah. Would they work in real life?

What is supposed to happen?

Plastic bottles are well known for their liquid-storage properties.

I don't get finnish humor.

Are they meant to be some kind of incendiary bomb? Usually, bombs used by terrorists are designed in such a way that they produce a significant amount of shrapnel, something not apparent in these seemingly clear (plastic?) bottles.

Now, maybe the tubes wired between the bottles are the explosives, and the bottles are meant to contain something like ball bearings, although it doesn't look really efficient.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, bottles can contain liquids.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Are they meant to be some kind of incendiary bomb? Usually, bombs used by terrorists are designed in such a way that they produce a significant amount of shrapnel, something not apparent in these seemingly clear (plastic?) bottles.
    I don't know about you, but I wouldn't take kindly to being showered in piss after having a bomb go off near me. Of course, I'd prefer it over a shower of ball bearings and nails travelling at 800mph, but still.

Deleted
    Was there a pun here? Not sure wether or not to pity or give storage advise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If you want to cover someone in piss, then yeah? Probably?

15+ Year Old Account
    The piss would evaporate with a decent explosion I think. And even if they didn't, piss is hardly dangerous shrapnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The piss would evaporate with a decent explosion I think. And even if they didn't, piss is hardly dangerous shrapnel.
    I'm pretty sure they are really supposed to be filled with gasoline - not piss.

Is that text size really necessary? Are you asking if explosives would explode if housed in bottles intended for piss? I'm not going to abet you......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are really supposed to be filled with gasoline - not piss.
    Piss jugs they are, learn to internet you must.

Someone should contact the authorities. It looks like op is trying to build a bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Anyone else more confused than a blind man at an orgy, or is it just me?