Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not supporting them, but I rather see those guys patrolling the streets instead of Arab gangs.

There have been 0 police reports of them this far.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lux Ione View Post
    It seems a lot of hysteria is being created to push a fear Muslim refugees agenda.
    Hardly, they're bringing a lot of problems.

it's good to see some of the norse people are still strong. i hope they do what they say they're going to do, and not hurt anyone that's innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hitler would approve of mass immigration and using force against his own people? uhm
    No no, the tactic of using the ignorance and divisiveness of the mob mentality to advance goals that are in fact harmful to them.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Are anti-mass migration thoughts legal in Finland?

10+ Year Old Account
    it's good to see some of the norse people are still strong. i hope they do what they say they're going to do, and not hurt anyone that's innocent.
    That's the problem with vigilante groups... they're the ones who decide who is "innocent."

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    No no, the tactic of using the ignorance and divisiveness of the mob mentality to advance goals that are in fact harmful to them.
    So... creating shiftless masses of armed people to stalk the streets?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

That is easy your claim isn't true.

Good things happen when a group that doesn't like a certain type of people group up and call themselves a silly like they're in a cult or video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not supporting them, but I rather see those guys patrolling the streets instead of Arab gangs.

There have been 0 police reports of them this far.
    Arab gangs. Right, because redugees are "invading" our country.
    I hope you stopped being so naive. I feel really bad for those refugees or migrants who might have to confront a group of angry, drunken males in Finland. I feel as bad as I feel for those who get rapen, beaten or robbed in Helsinki nightlife by someone, migrant or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should wear reflective strips if they are going to walk around at night like that or they'll get, eventually, smashed by a car
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    I hope you stopped being so naive. I feel really bad for those refugees or migrants who might have to confront a group of angry, drunken males in Finland. I feel as bad as I feel for those who get rapen, beaten or robbed in Helsinki nightlife by someone, migrant or not.
    You are equating confrontation, which is not inherently violent, to rape and being beaten. Try to gain some perspective.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Arab gangs. Right, because redugees are "invading" our country.
    Have you been like....outside recently?

You either live in a small town that doesn't have immigrants (like my parents do), or you don't go outside a lot.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    First of all, there are some extreme misconceptions concerning "immigrants" and asylum seekers here in Finland. Let's clear some of that up.

The vast majority of the people arriving here in Finland, and also the vast majority, if not all, of the people committing the (extra) crimes of late, are asylum seekers. Now, what that means is, they're simply people hoping to be granted asylum. They're not immigrants. They don't actually live in Finland yet. They've been housed in asylum seeker centers, and they're waiting to see whether they get turned back or not.

Here are some statistics:

http://www.migri.fi/download/64251_T...a9122e861ad388
    http://www.migri.fi/download/64256_T...3a272f861ad388

Last year (excluding December), most of the 31 thousand or so asylum seekers, around 20 thousand, came from Iraq. Around 2000 came from Afghanistan, and only 752 came from Syria. That's an important thing to note when discussing whose to blame for the situation here in Finland. We're being flooded with asylum seekers from Iraq. Not Syria. And then we can look at what happened with Iraq, and whose fault it exactly is.

Now, only around 5700 verdicts were given in these cases. So, out of the 31000 people, only 5700 were actually handled so far. Of those 31000 people last year, only 1500 or so got an actual refugee (or equivalent) status. 31000 asylum seekers. 1500 refugees. Pretty much zero "immigrants".

Immigration is something that happens when a person decides to move to another country. They get a flat or a house, usually a job, and live happily ever after. They can emigrate from Russia, from the US, from England, from South America. It doesn't matter. We've got some great immigrants here in this small town of ours.

The waves of asylum seekers arriving in Finland are not "immigrants". People should stop using that term, stop for a moment, and take all this in. They're asylum seekers, and after that they're refugees. Maybe some of them actually immigrate to Finland permanently later on, but that's not what the 31000 people who have arrived in Finland so far, are.

And it's not immigrants who cause all the bullshit. It's not people who have an apartment to rent and a job, who go out and steal shit, or harass and rape women. No. It's the asylum seekers, most of whom know for a fact that they'll be turned back. Just look at the numbers. 5700 cases handled, only 1500 were given refugee status. Do the math. Does it look like Finland is accepting everyone? No, not permanently, but we have taken a lot of people into the asylum seeker centers. These people know they're outsiders in our country, and they know they're going back to Iraq. So do they care about what they're doing here? Do they care if they commit crimes? Why would they care? There are even cases where asylum seekers commit crimes on purpose to be arrested and given a longer stay in a Finnish prison.

But yeah, these morons who glorify Scandinavian mythology (Finland is not a part of Scandinavia), these self-proclaimed vikings - which is hilarious, because what Finns were back in viking times were basically just people the vikings came over to rape - are absolutely wrong in how they're approaching this situation. However, it's not that the asylum seekers haven't brought problems to our country.

TL;DR, if you keep calling them "immigrants", then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and nobody should take what you say seriously.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-01-14 at 07:57 AM.

It seems a lot of hysteria is being created to push a fear Muslim refugees agenda.
    nice try, honey, but your bullshit isn't gonna fly.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Everything but the actual terrorists are raising concern these days it seems. Opponents of terrorists are looked at worse than the terrorists. Trump 2016!.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    They should wear reflective strips if they are going to walk around at night like that or they'll get, eventually, smashed by a car
    Considering it´s winter and in finland, they are warlking around at night, almost permanently.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Hopefully there presence will prevent rape by muslims on native Fins.

Power to Odin!

I guess anti immigrant group is easier than calling them
    Nazis.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...treet-patrols/

I guess anti immigrant group is easier than calling them
    Nazis.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...treet-patrols/
    Do you want your neighborhood to look like Syria?. Women are being raped and the men in these countries need to protect their women, children and elderly from the new threat that has emerged in the last few years. The police cant stop these crimes so its up to the good citizens to step up and protect their own communities.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-01-14 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hitler would approve of mass immigration and using force against his own people? uhm
    Hitler loved Islam, Ottomans and Palestine. He believed it to be the prefect militant religion for world domination. He considered Christianity too tame.

Merkel is making his dream come true.