Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I did actually get a good laugh out of this.
    I don't find double standards as amusing as you do, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I don't find double standards as amusing as you do, apparently.
    To be fair, my sense of humor could be best be described as chaotic. I doubt many people find things as entertaining as I do.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    You could be right there. I'm of a similar mindset to Zero Punctuation though. I'm never sold on multiplayer, a singleplayer campaign needs to be solid and interesting before I'll bother with any online-ness.
    I'm of a similar mindset, but there are exceptions to that rule. And I find pokemon, mobas and MMOs to be among those exceptions.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That's not what I said at all. I said bigger fanbase equals more bias answers, and a skewed result.

Unless you mean that in an "adding to this statement" sorta way.
    I was just going by what you said was a fair statement: How do you expect to get an honest answer while one is 20 years old and the other is 2?

But I admit to slightly misinterpreting your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Are you fucking serious right now?

Next you're going to be complaining about how the games want you to catch 'em all.
    Would it suddenly hurt to change that a bit without straying from the core Pokemon formula? It will still be a Pokemon game but with some creative effort this time instead of just balance changes and a new minigame (contests and such).

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Would it suddenly hurt to change that a bit without straying from the core Pokemon formula? It will still be a Pokemon game but with some creative effort this time instead of just balance changes and a new minigame (contests and such).
    Yes it absolutely could hurt to "change that a bit". Since you're comfortable downplaying the advancements of the franchise I have a hunch that your definition of "change that a bit" would differ from mine.

Especially if you're going to support someone who is maintaining double standards when comparing Pokemon to completely different franchises.