Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    unvote

Ok so monks is scum then? That makes it easier.
    It also means lelly is less likely to be scum although i still think that aggression could have been bussing. I liked your defence today.

Also i haven't read it all yet but it looks like we got some good discussion after all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... What the hell just happened...

Holy crap. Did not expect that to happen after I went to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    It also means lelly is less likely to be scum although i still think that aggression could have been bussing.
    I can easily see Celtic and Lelly pushing a Monkz lynch for town credit. Especially if Monkz told them to buss him, which - considering what he did today - seems likely.

This isn't me saying either of them is guilty; just don't be too quick to assume they're innocent based on their Monkz' pushes.

Someone said it's l-1. Shall we just hammer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone said it's l-1. Shall we just hammer?
    I have no problem with that, i said what i was going to say, but i think we should give people a couple of hours more to see if they want to say anything else but if you (or anyone) wants to hammer, then go ahead

guess it doesnt matter if I vote or not, i wonder why monkz wasnt replaced if he literally cant play, weird
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote

Ok so monks is scum then? That makes it easier.
    It also means lelly is less likely to be scum although i still think that aggression could have been bussing. I liked your defence today.

Also i haven't read it all yet but it looks like we got some good discussion after all!
    This day didn't turn out all bad.

I now have a list of people who were on my train who I am going after tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    This day didn't turn out all bad.

I now have a list of people who were on my train who I am going after tomorrow.
    We do got some discussion going so that's nice, not much was said, but i think that's even more than what we get in most days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I can easily see Celtic and Lelly pushing a Monkz lynch for town credit. Especially if Monkz told them to buss him, which - considering what he did today - seems likely.

This isn't me saying either of them is guilty; just don't be too quick to assume they're innocent based on their Monkz' pushes.
    This seems very plausible to me, Monkz giving him self up could have easily been to stop the Lelly train as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    This seems very plausible to me, Monkz giving him self up could have easily been to stop the Lelly train as well.
    This was actually my first suspicion too.

I hadn't thought of that.

I still think lelly defended herself well and i am suspicious of several who voted on her but i definitely take your point.

- - - Updated - - -

vote monkz

May aswell

Monkz (9) - Lelly(647), Monkz(739), Listo(741), Xanjori(742), Anakso(743), Crackle(747), Razamith(752), Celtic(755), Palawin(771)
    Lelly (2) - Maxilian(658), Kel(663)

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch

Good night.

Mod Note: Monk's role card has been slightly altered to fit him better, anyone else wanna piss all over my game? thought not
    Everyone gangs up on Parker Pyne and throws him from the moving train.

Monkz playing Parker Pyne (mafia)

Spoiler: 

It is now night, Please submit Night actions within 24 hours.

I better get a fucking bump this time.

I'll bump for you, grumpy.

So basically I'm sick right now but I don't want today day phase so I will update this post will a the full role cards, but I'll do my best from my phone

in the morning everyone regroups and finds two more people dead.

kel playing as Ariadne Oliver (Mafia)
    Spoiler: 

crackleslap playing as Howard Smith (VT)
    Spoiler: 

Let the investigation begin!

With 13 left, it takes 7 to lynch
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2016-01-30 at 08:14 AM.

So, weird end to yesterday.

Kel's death is either the work of a vigi or SK, I'm leaning more towards a SK. Crackle must have pissed the mafia off somehow. I don't have enough knowledge of the game right now to make a call on what part of it.

This game is very power role light.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it is 13 alive and 7 to lynch. If we go by rule of 1/3 we should have 5 scum still alive. We know for a fact that Tuppance Beresford is mafia (and if 2 teams) on the same team as Dranx.

At this point I doubt we have 2 mafias. If we do, one of them is horrible at scum hunting. There's no reason they should have hit Crackle. So that makes me think they're trying to hunt down the SK. Either that or they're going for "obvious" town and giving the SK a pass for now.

I'm struggling to come up with a reason for there having been 3 kills the first two nights and then 2 kills every night after.
    - We lynched town the first two nights and then scum every night after. So perhaps the extra kills are a mechanic related to the lynches? If so, we better not mislynch!
    - Perhaps there's a JOAT or similar who had a small number of kills he could use and he's used them all up?
    - Double taps this many nights in a row seems unlikely, as do doc protects. And no one, besides Monkz, has been so AFK from the game that it seems plausible they skipped several nights worth of actions.

posts updated

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    At this point I doubt we have 2 mafias. If we do, one of them is horrible at scum hunting. There's no reason they should have hit Crackle. So that makes me think they're trying to hunt down the SK. Either that or they're going for "obvious" town and giving the SK a pass for now.

I'm struggling to come up with a reason for there having been 3 kills the first two nights and then 2 kills every night after.
    - We lynched town the first two nights and then scum every night after. So perhaps the extra kills are a mechanic related to the lynches? If so, we better not mislynch!
    - Perhaps there's a JOAT or similar who had a small number of kills he could use and he's used them all up?
    - Double taps this many nights in a row seems unlikely, as do doc protects. And no one, besides Monkz, has been so AFK from the game that it seems plausible they skipped several nights worth of actions.
    Other than mentioning it on the possible setup, people have not really put forth possible candidates for the SK. I did mention Crackle, so if that got him killed, my apologies.

As for the kills, I did consider it a possibility, that the two first 3 kill nights were simply massively bad luck in that Graeham tried to protect either of the targeted players and got strongman killed (I'm not sure if that even works). Second night, our loudmouth clearly states two people visited her, so would that too mean two kills if they targeted Lysah? My knowledge is a bit flaky on how the roles work.

If not that, then a one-time-kill or some kind of bonus kill due to town mislynch would be a simple answer.

Yesterday, we were busy pushing Lelly, until The Claim happened and day was instantly decided. I remember you (Dendrek) were wavering a bit on the Lelly lynch before The Claim, so after those two kills, any new thoughts? Lelly seemed to think Crackle would flip scum and I kind of added kindling to that, so my first thought was "they killed Crackle to make me and Lelly look bad".

I'll be afk for several hours, but will get back later to see how voting gets off.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"