Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although if Anakso is scum, pushing me if they are two different scum teams would be understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yes, it still didn't happen and come the following day everyone seems to have just forgot that they once voted Lelly which is frankly strange.
    That's irrelevant to the point I was making. Lelly argued you'd likely have bussed Monkz yesterday if you were scum. I'm arguing that's not necessarily true, especially with the context of that situation.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone claimed hider, would we lynch them or not? What if someone claimed PGO? As a general rule, if someone claims to be NK immune (even if only one time) then what they're effectively saying is "I'm not going to die unless you lynch me" because scum won't bother touching them in that case -- they may even be afraid to. That's the problem with those kinds of roles and that's why they should almost always be automatic policy lynches. These are also common claims for scum to fake. That makes it especially important to auto-lynch these claims.

Now consider what Anakso claimed. "Guys, I had a bunch of useful abilities (which I used poorly) but not anymore! Now I only have one ability: I'm NK immune for 1 night!" His claim is designed to keep him alive. It's not as bad as a hider or a PGO, but it's still the same basic effect. What scum would bother wasting two NKs on someone who is effectively just a VT? Anakso's claim should be lynched. This would be true even if we had a town read on Anakso -- unless he's actually verified to be town. If we don't lynch him, we'll have pointless discussions in future days about whether to lynch him and he'll likely survive the nights until end-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post

If someone claimed hider, would we lynch them or not? What if someone claimed PGO? As a general rule, if someone claims to be NK immune (even if only one time) then what they're effectively saying is "I'm not going to die unless you lynch me" because scum won't bother touching them in that case -- they may even be afraid to. That's the problem with those kinds of roles and that's why they should almost always be automatic policy lynches. These are also common claims for scum to fake. That makes it especially important to auto-lynch these claims.

Now consider what Anakso claimed. "Guys, I had a bunch of useful abilities (which I used poorly) but not anymore! Now I only have one ability: I'm NK immune for 1 night!" His claim is designed to keep him alive. It's not as bad as a hider or a PGO, but it's still the same basic effect. What scum would bother wasting two NKs on someone who is effectively just a VT? Anakso's claim should be lynched. This would be true even if we had a town read on Anakso -- unless he's actually verified to be town. If we don't lynch him, we'll have pointless discussions in future days about whether to lynch him and he'll likely survive the nights until end-game.
    Very True. Although the same thing could be said for me but I'm not claiming anything extraordinary.

Anakso I apologize if you are telling the truth.

Unvote: Vote: Anasko

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Very True. Although the same thing could be said for me but I'm not claiming anything extraordinary.
    I just read all of your posts thinking I missed a claim somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Anakso (5) - Dendrek(788), Razamith(789), Arialla(866), Maxilian(873), Lelly(883)
    Arialla (4) - Celtic(783), Palawin(835), Xanjori(838), Anakso(875)
    Celtic (2) - Satsu(809), Cruelle(818)
    Maxilian (1) - Listo(843)

With 13 left, it takes 7 to lynch

unvote
    Vote anakso

I guess my wifom thoughts don't matter now.
    If arialla is scum and anakso isn't then I'm never playing again. Like holy fuck.

Anakso (6) - Dendrek(788), Razamith(789), Arialla(866), Maxilian(873), Lelly(883), PalawinFC (885)
    Arialla (3) - Celtic(783), Xanjori(838), Anakso(875)
    Celtic (2) - Satsu(809), Cruelle(818)
    Maxilian (1) - Listo(843)

Everyone gangs up on Miss Jane Marple and throws her from the moving train.

Anakso playing Miss Jane Marple has been lynched!
    Spoiler: 

It is now night, Please submit Night actions within 24 hours.

*kicks over the anthill... I mean thread* ...for bumping purposes.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

In favor of starting the Day on time I will announce who has died and update this post when I get back home.

Xanjori play Edward Shaw (VT) has died
    Spoiler: 

Razamith playing Leo Hessen (VT) has died

Spoiler: 

Day:

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    Last edited by Blood Fox; 2016-02-02 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.Arialla
    2.Celtic209
    3.Cruelle
    4.Dendrek
    5.lellybaby
    6.Listo95
    7.Maxilian
    8.PalawinFC
    9.SatsuBL
    10.Tumppu

10 alive 6 to lynch. That is the current living player list.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Anyways Im Miss Ruby Hahn. Not an A.C. detective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I was ou of town with my parentsm im a simply awesome VT by thenname of sergeant alber.
    If anyone would like to counter either of these two claims, please do.

- - - Updated - - -

Celtic and Arialla, please give us a brief summary of your role card's RP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I am going to state this again. If we are assuming 10 scum total (9 mafia 1 sk maybe) that means we still have 1 sk and 3 mafia alive. We know there are 11 A.C. names in the list. We also know Tuppance is still alive due to Dranx's role card. (dead names have been crossed out)

Ariadne Oliver
    Captain Arthur J. M. Hastings

Superintendent Battle
    Harley Quin
    Hurcule Poirot
    Jane Marple

Inspector Japp
    Parker Pyne
    Raymond West
    Thomas Beresford
    Tuppance Beresford

If my notes are correct, Celtic claimed his name when there were 16 non Agatha Christie names available to choose from, with likely 9 of us having a non-AC name (this assumes there were 9 mafia members at the start of the game, and therefore 4 mafia remaining at the time of his claim). The odds of his name being taken was 56%. Arialla gave his with 15 names remaining, putting the odds of his being taken at 60%. In other words, in both cases, they had slightly worse than a coin flip chance of picking a taken name if either of them is mafia.

Stuff about war and one of my heroes of it

P.S. Raza: Sorry for being so hard on you this game :P

Vote Cruelle

I dont think hes gott3n much attention

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also I am going to state this again. If we are assuming 10 scum total (9 mafia 1 sk maybe) that means we still have 1 sk and 3 mafia alive. We know there are 11 A.C. names in the list. We also know Tuppance is still alive due to Dranx's role card. (dead names have been crossed out)

Ariadne Oliver
    Captain Arthur J. M. Hastings

Superintendent Battle
    Harley Quin
    Hurcule Poirot
    Jane Marple

Inspector Japp
    Parker Pyne
    Raymond West
    Thomas Beresford
    Tuppance Beresford
    So your not matching. You think we have 1 sk and 3 mafia alive.

We know Tuppance is with Thomas so Mafia number 1
    I'd guess that Marple's nephew is mafia number 2
    and that Japp is probably mafia number 3.

The Sk is ....Harley Quinn or SuperIntendent Battle?

We seem to be one name over, Unless one of them simply isn't in the game and their name was put in to cause confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    We seem to be one name over, Unless one of them simply isn't in the game and their name was put in to cause confusion.
    I see no reason that all the names should have been used. That would be way too many scum for a game this size that's so power role light.