Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Proposed Virginia Law to fine Transgender children for using school bathrooms

http://www.queerty.com/virginia-lawm...d82a117cab87ac

What a sad and pathetic group of people the GOP are... Here in Utah they have been helping transgender kids for awhile now, and as recently as last year one school in Salt Lake City elected a transgender teen Home Coming Queen. As someone who is transgender themselves, I want to go into the bathroom, close the stall, use the bathroom, wash my hands and leave. That's it. Oh, and there's never been a recorded case of transgender people sexually assaulting anyone in a public bathroom. There are thousands of cases of males who've attacked boys in the men's bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChellDk View Post
    Oh, and there's never been a recorded case of transgender people sexually assaulting anyone in a public bathroom.
    I'm fairly sure you're significantly more likely to be sexually assaulted in a bathroom by a Member of Congress than by a transgender person.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

OP, if you are doing all your private business inside a closed stall, why do you care what gender the people are in the other stalls?

<- OP's source
    Last edited by Oviorasi; 2016-01-16 at 02:02 AM.

What a load of bullshit.

We can thank the radical and extremist pro-tranny source for the the click bait title and the assumption that any government official will be checking genitals.

Here's where that assumption comes from:

According to LGBTQ rights activist Tim Peacock, “adults would be required to inspect children’s genitals before they use the bathroom.”
    Not from the text of any law or the mouth of any lawmaker but from the hate filled militant rantings of Tim Peacock.

There will be NO such inspection EVER!

No Republican nor any Conservative would ever tolerate such an oppressive invasion by the government.

This is garage political trolling from the worst sort of radical element.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

[QUOTE=Oviorasi;38371100]
    http://www.queerty.com/virginia-lawm...d82a117cab87ac

OP, if you are doing all your private business inside a closed stall, why do you care what gender the people are in the other stalls?

<- OP's source
    So are you saying that the source is a bullshit source and that this is a total fabrication of VA's pushing their religious views onto American's? If you do a Google search of the topic there are many more sites listing this story. Sorry if your butthurt and offended that I happened to use this source.

Are there any actual laws about public toilets or is it all just custom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviorasi View Post

<- OP's source

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...8981&tid=ss_tw

Let me guess you're going to bitch and cry about the Washington Post, too, amirite?

So are you saying that the source is a bullshit source and that this is a total fabrication of VA's pushing their religious views onto American's? If you do a Google search of the topic there are many more sites listing this story. Sorry if your butthurt and offended that I happened to use this source.
    I'm just saying your source openly admits it has an agenda. And I think you do too...

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...8981&tid=ss_tw

Let me guess you're going to bitch and cry about the Washington Post, too, amirite?
    The article in that source doesn't tally with your headline, which seems to come from what one bloke thinks could happen, but doesn't seem to be based on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    According to the article itself it would be complaint based. Which sounds like a pretty bad idea. A girl doesn't like another girl so she complains she's a boy using the wrong restroom... Welcome to Salem.
    Well heres the bill.

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp...?161+ful+HB663

I don't see anything about inspection.

Certainly nothing like what the militant radical Tim Peacock assumes.

The way that bigot tells it you'd think Republicans in Virginia were recruiting an army of "Christian Knights" armed with flashlights and magnifying glasses ready to line up the entire child population of the state to strip them naked and see if they split or dangle.

Its just ludicrous as if any parent of any political alignment would ever tolerate such things in a million years.

If anything even vaguely similar to this ever came to action parents would yank their kids out of schools so fast and then march on government buildings threatening to expel the lawmakers, and I'd join them.

But this is nothing but manufactured outrage designed to trigger a state of level 10 mouth foam rage in the SJW type.

They invoke Christians, the entire GOP, Conservatism, then drop in an emotion invoking yet baseless accusation, and reap the benefits of mob outrage.
    Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-01-16 at 06:04 AM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Isn't penis inspection day already a thing?

OMG CAN I WORK FOR THE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT NOW?

/pure sarcasm, don't be an idiot. We're worried about syirans coming here and sexually assaulting our women, all the while in defense of those people were not letting in, were going to have to inspect the privates of children? what sick fuck is going to volunteer for that job?

I know people talk tough online, but honestly in my rebellious youth, If i had to drop trou and have a fucking teacher check to see if I have testicles or not, id punch whomever the guy inspecting square in the face and take whatever came. I'm a fucking kid, you're an adult. (let's see who wins in court, pedo)

LETS GET ONE THING CLEAR... were OKAY with the possible inspecting of children's privates.... but not okay with backround checks in America... please, internationally... LET THIS BE KNOWN...

IN AMERICA, WE WANT TO INSPECT CHILDREN'S PRIVATES, BUT WE DON'T WANT TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON PEOPLE WANTING TO PURCHASE WHAT MAY BE THEIR 15TH GUN AND THEIR 1000TH BOX OF AMMO.. BE AFRAID OF AMERICA, WE A FILLED WITH FUCKING MORONS... and if you're an ally... I'd invest in some of that missile defense technology, because as we've learned in history countries building "defense" are often building a a conquering force.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-01-16 at 03:46 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    OMG CAN I WORK FOR THE PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT NOW?

/pure sarcasm, don't be an idiot. We're worried about syirans coming here and sexually assaulting our women, all the while in defense of those people were not letting in, were going to have to inspect the privates of children? what sick fuck is going to volunteer for that job?

I know people talk tough online, but honestly in my rebellious youth, If i had to drop trou and have a fucking teacher check to see if I have testicles or not, id punch whomever the guy inspecting square in the face and take whatever came. I'm a fucking kid, you're an adult. (let's see who wins in court, pedo)

LETS GET ONE THING CLEAR... were OKAY with the possible inspecting of children's privates.... but not okay with backround checks in America... please, internationally... LET THIS BE KNOWN...

IN AMERICA, WE WANT TO INSPECT CHILDREN'S PRIVATES, BUT WE DON'T WANT TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON PEOPLE WANTING TO PURCHASE WHAT MAY BE THEIR 15TH GUN AND THEIR 1000TH BOX OF AMMO.. BE AFRAID OF AMERICA, WE A FILLED WITH FUCKING MORONS... and if you're an ally... I'd invest in some of that missile defense technology, because as we've learned in history countries building "defense" are often building a a conquering force.
    Just so you know, the headline is made up.

which part? all parts of the headline are being proposed in various places in America currently in retaliation to the gay marriage bill.

The headline makes reality what the bill proposes. How else would you enforce it? you want other men checking each other in the bathroom checking for dicks/balls? again, I'm not a violent person.... but there's a line.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    which part? all parts of the headline are being proposed in various places in America currently in retaliation to the gay marriage bill.

The headline makes reality what the bill proposes. How else would you enforce it? you want other men checking each other in the bathroom checking for dicks/balls? again, I'm not a violent person.... but there's a line.
    They aren't proposing to inspect children's genitals, they may well wish to, I don't know, but the claim is from some random bloke named Tim who made it up.

Thinking on this I honestly can't see why the idea of them using the opposite restroom is that bothersome in the first place. We already have unisex bathrooms in places with just stalls. The women using the men's would be using a stall because they can't use a urinal, and the men using the women's would use a stall because there aren't any urinals in there.

I'm just trying to see why anyone would be bothered enough by this to propose such a bill in the first place, whatever the actual wording may be since I'm getting conflicting messages from the sources we've seen thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The bathroom you use shouldnt depend on who you claim to be, your genetically male? You go to male bathroom, Your genetically female? You go to female bathroom, regardless of who you identify as or get surgery to pretend to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    The bathroom you use shouldnt depend on who you claim to be, your genetically male? You go to male bathroom, Your genetically female? You go to female bathroom, regardless of who you identify as or get surgery to pretend to be.
    The bathroom doesn't give a flying fuck what you are. Why do you?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Typical GOP trying to get in people's pants.

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't this originate from that one incident where there was a trans woman in the girls locker room in a high school and the girls were uncomfortable?