Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Its basically a gay, click-bait tabloid. So yes, the source is bullshit.
    https://iga.in.gov/legislative/2016/bills/senate/35

it literally took me 1 minute to find the actual bill

you should be ashamed of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Toosdey View Post
    Firstly, I want a confirmed source specifically stating that the GOP wants adults examining kids genitals. Because that is a huge fucking accusation to make.
    See post #4 and #11.

This is manufactured outrage from a militant bigot.

No government official will be examining every child that wants to use the bathroom, as the wackjob who contributed to the article claims.

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    And nowhere in it does it say anything about inspecting all children.

Tim Peacock literally made it up to rally SJW ignorance to his radical cause.

Its what he does for a living.

He gets paid to go around pointing fingers crying racist or homophobe.

He hates Christians, he hates Republicans, he hates Conservatives, he hates anybody who disagrees with him.

So he fabricates shit to make them sound bad.

Hes a disgusting regressive puke.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post

That website is click-bait. I know as it constantly on my news feed. Just because someone proposes some inane bill doesn't mean its newsworthy or even plausible to pass. Like the bill proposed in Arizona that required an rx for birth control. Or the bill proposed in Wisconson which attempted to allow leniency for single parents who commit child-abuse.

That website is click-bait. I know as it constantly on my news feed. Just because someone proposes some inane bill doesn't mean its newsworthy or even plausible to pass. Like the bill proposed in Arizona that required an rx for birth control. Or the bill proposed in Wisconson which attempted to allow leniency for single parents who commit child-abuse.
    Here is the actual bill: http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp...?161+ful+HB663

Do you notice anything missing?

I sure do, any facts supporting this nutjobs claims:

According to LGBTQ rights activist Tim Peacock, “adults would be required to inspect children’s genitals before they use the bathroom.”

“This is what the conservative movement has devolved into,” Peacock wrote in a blog post published Tuesday, “forcing children to allow adults to examine their genitals out of misplaced fear that transgender kids and adults might commit a hypothetical never-before-seen act of violence or sexual aggression (that would still be against the law with or without transgender protections).”
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

They are actually talking about this one:

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp...?161+ful+HB663

Personally I don't believe, that thing will pass, because it is poorly written, and would indeed need a person who examines the genetalia of a "suspicious" person... which would obviously violate their rights. Not to memntion for exmple, forcing transgenders, who got their legal sex changed to go into the opposite bathroom again.

BTW: Since many F2M don't have a SRS, I doubt women would be feeling great about having such a fully bearded guy, bald walking into their bathroom...

Deleted
    As someone who despises the promotion of mental illnesses. I support this, or well...I wouldn't care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I absolutely do not agree with letting males into female toilets and vice versa no matter what you are or what you think you are.
    Well, then you are going to end up with transmen like this in your women's restroom. Hope that doesn't freak out the ladies too much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I dont really care but its the simplest way to solve all this butthurt over dumbshit. In the end do you really care if its a woman or a dude taking a big loud smelly dump next to you?
    I care that it's something that's becoming socially acceptable to be mentally ill, so any step against it is a good step.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    I care that it's something that's becoming socially acceptable to be mentally ill, so any step against it is a good step.
    You know, I'm no psychiatrist, but I can tell you the mental illness is actually called gender dysphoria, and one of the medically accepted "cures" is sex reassignment surgery. Now, you can say you disagree with that, but unless you are medically trained and can actually back up your reasons besides "I think it's gross", then your opinion is pretty much irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Seriously, that's where you're going with this? Jesus Christ get a grip. I'm not even going to engage you further, in fact I think I'll just add you to ignore. Congrats for making it to my ignore list before Zombergy, Hooked and Cybran.
    Wow, I turn your own argument against you, and instead of addressing the logical flaw in your argument you rage quit. I see why you live in the state of Denial.

10+ Year Old Account
    This all is hilarious... Why not just have unisex bathrooms? It is ridiculous that we still have them separated for men and women.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    I'm fairly sure you're significantly more likely to be sexually assaulted in a bathroom by a Member of Congress than by a transgender person.
    Or get your dress stained by the President...or end up in the trunk of a senators car ...drowned after it rolls off a bridge....

Universal bathrooms , locking enclosures ...end of story.
    Bathroom functions , really the only thing that is universal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Because let's be honest, it only really benefits women, and I for one do not want to see bloody tampons in the men's toilets or have my fucking urinals removed.
    Basically trans has opened Pandora's box in so many ways. I can waltz into a women's bathroom and nobody can stop me in some states now because how dare they question what gender I decide I am at that moment. Then there's fact that we also need to accept people who say they were a fox in a human's body because it is just as crazy as a woman in a man's body.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    It's hilarious how many trans people think that Rachel Dolezal was crazy for saying she was black or how they call transspecies people crazy, but then argue it's psychological not genetic that makes you a man or a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most of the discussion is about transgenderism rather than the proposed law, I'm locking this; we don't allow threads on the topic because they lead to too many people breaking the site rules.