Alliance Reintroducing Myself

Hello MMO-C'ers. Some of you might recognize me as a familiar face around here, but I never really hung out around this sub-forum before.

I thought about making a new account to rejoin the fun, but I'm a bit too lazy for that. See, my situation is that I'm being followed on another forum I've recently gotten acquainted with. It wasn't only until much later I realized my friends had been around there much longer and I kinda just generally do foolish shit around there.

But anyway, I'd like to hang out in a new forum where I'm not being followed (I'm not schizo, I swear.) If you do recognize me as someone who has wronged you in the past, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. This account is now almost 5 years old I believe and I am only 18 now. I have done much maturing over the years and spiritually I have grown much as well.

Anyway, how ya doin tonight folks?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess its slower than I thought around here. Well damn, I'll find some friends somewhere. Cya round
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

You posted in Fun Stuff. It's mostly dead here except a few threads.

I know off topic is the hot spot but I try to remain off the map nowaday. I always am open to the idea of meeting new people though. I am an open book if you want to read my story. I just ask you be real to me if I'm real with you.

Deleted
    If you want any kind of "street cred" here in fun stuff you have to sign up for a mafia game.

Were all good honest people in the mafia thread. I can vouch for all of them except Mercylolk. You just missed the sign up for the latest game but you can follow it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Orient-Express

And chat about it here, as spectators can't post in the thread:http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

There also happens to be a list of previous games in the above thread which cover a wide range of themes from Harry Potter to Star Wars, Buffy, Simpsons, Bleach, Batman, Star Trek, Sailor Moon, MLP, KPOP, The Matrix, Death Note and even games with no theme.

Eh I probably won't participate much round here but I'd like to slowly meet everyone and new faces again.

Deleted
    Welcome back to the community