Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    And these are the reasons why racist and hateful people shouldn't be allowed to run a family, let alone a country. Weak GOP leaders that can't get their head out of the 1950's (See: nuclear family supporters, racism, United States imperialism supporters, anti-gay, pro-lifers, ect) are the reason the United States is so archaic compared to the rest of the modern world.
    You realize the rest of the modern world is collapse under wel fare and refugee rape gangs right? I would rather be archaic then the nightmare you wish for.

Tradition is not the worshiping of ash but the preservation of the flames.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You realize the rest of the modern world is collapse under wel fare and refugee rape gangs right?
    The West is failing because of Welfare and "Rape Gangs?" Are you confusing sensationalist news for the end of the world now?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You realize the rest of the modern world is collapse under wel fare and refugee rape gangs right?

Considering US has a crime rate 10x higher than most of europe, i dont quite see that theory working out, and a welfare is a very small amount of the budget around 5%, and we are still pretty fine, like i said you have leaders who blow it out of proportion for political gain

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    The West is failing because of Welfare and "Rape Gangs?" Are you confusing sensationalist news for the end of the world now?
    Maybe I will admit knowing a thousand women where assaulted by a gang and the media tried hard to suppress it does get me on edge.

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    so for what i heard Trump is only guy Mr ban all refuges after things will get more worse because of this problem and you dont have to be a genius to see it coming Trump will say i told you so and will get a free win because of it it wont even be a contest
    and does it even make seance to invite more refuges if Trump is gone send them all home
    You realize that the election isn't till next fall? And that he doesn't even have the republican nomination yet. So few people vote in primaries its hilarious. Explain the way he is going to do this beyond just saying it as well? It is a long road and you assume that every American is behind the idea of banning all refugees. Lots of assumption in your post. Also, you are assuming he actually wants to win, which I stand by the idea that he does not. He wants the fame. He wants to sell hats. He wants to get paid for speaking gigs and he wants another TV show. If you look at Palin she got all that. He is shooting for the same. Trump has no interest in actually working and being President. He wants all the glory none of the actual work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Voting for Trump because he's "anti-left"

Well there you go folks. Democracy in action.
    On any level - What is your point?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump will win the nomination because people can relate to him. His proposed policies make sense, even if they cost a little bit to start off, they are redirecting this country away from the dangerous path it has been on for the last 20+ years. Aside from Trump and Bernie, these politicians running are as fake as John Rivers face. All Bernie and Trump have to do to win is focus on the failures of both the democratic and republican parties combined for the last 20-30 years.